Thread: billygoat's eBay auctions - Combiner Wars, CHUG, occasional MP and 3P

Default billygoat's eBay auctions - Combiner Wars, CHUG, occasional MP and 3P

Hi all!

Got a few things up for auction at the moment. Buy-It-Now prices are usually wishful thinking on my part lol, but all are available for standard auction as well. Local pickup can generally be arranged in Perth metro, but adding that to the listing can sometimes make things confusing for people so I don't think I'll be doing that in future. But if it's not listed and you want to do pickup, just message me on ebay and I'll send an invoice at the end of the auction with no shipping and we'll sort it out.

Right now I've got:

Combiner Wars Devastator, in box - SOLD

Generations Metroplex, in box (stickers applied)
    - SOLD

Fall of Cybertron G2 Bruticus, loose
    - SOLD
    Combiners Wars Defensor (with Rook and Legends Groove, no deluxe Groove), loose with PE upgrade kit - SOLD

I'm expecting to be clearing out a bunch more stuff, mostly CHUG of various eras and RotF movie stuff but some occasional MP or third party stuff in the near future. Will update this thread as I put them up.
    Last edited by billygoat; 29th September 2020 at 09:18 PM.

I've got my eye on that Metroplex....

Got some new stuff up for 7 day auctions as of 29/09. Mostly Combiner Wars this time, with 1 third party figure.

Combiner Wars Menasor, loose with 2x Perfect Effect upgrade kits (Missing Dead End's hand weapon) - SOLD

Combiner Wars Superion, loose with 2x Perfect Effect upgrade kits (some visible scratches on Alpha Bravo's upper canopy) - SOLD

Combiner Wars Bruticus, loose with 1 x Perfect Effect upgrade kit - SOLD

Combiner Wars Optimus Maximus (kinda), loose with 1 x Perfect Effect upgrade kit - Optimus Maximus, but with the original (and better, imo) CW Prime rather than the white "Battle Core" version. Comes with CW Prowl, Sunstreaker, Mirage, Ironhide and Hot Rod. Prowl's shotgun missing. - SOLD

Cloud 9 Quakeblast (third party Masterpiece style Shockwave), in box
    - SOLD

Feel free to ask any questions here, or shoot me a message on ebay. Once again, happy to arrange local pickup in Perth metro if you like, just message me on eBay if you win the auction and I'll send an altered invoice with no shipping and we'll sort out a time/place.
    Last edited by billygoat; 7th October 2020 at 06:47 PM.

Just one item this week, 7 day auction as of 08/10:

Maketoys Quantron (not Technobots/Computron) - Full boxed set, complete except for instruction booklet. - SOLD

Local pickup in Perth metro available as usual. Just message me here or on eBay if you win and I'll remove the shipping and we'll arrangement a pickup. Thanks!
    Last edited by billygoat; 30th October 2020 at 03:52 PM.