Page 236 of 316 FirstFirst ... 216226231232233234235236237238239240241246256 ... LastLast
Results 2,351 to 2,360 of 3157

Thread: premiumcollectables (Australia) new items and updates

Give it time. I think they only come over in batches and not all at once. And even though you ordered almost instantly, doesn't guarantee you'll be among the first to receive it. Priority is likely given to VIP buyers or one's who choose express post

WANTED BOTS: G1: Horri-bull, Snarler, Mainframe, Chop Shop, Ransack CHUG: Spin Out, Cordon, Brotropolis Rescue MASTERPIECE: Acid Storm
    ENERGON: Six Shot

Quote Originally Posted by 1AZRAEL1 View Post
    Give it time. I think they only come over in batches and not all at once. And even though you ordered almost instantly, doesn't guarantee you'll be among the first to receive it. Priority is likely given to VIP buyers or one's who choose express post
    Yeah auspost will only allocate pc so much room on their truck each day. I've been buying from pc since they started selling tf's so I understand their process.

I've sent 5 emails this year regarding 5 different orders only ever heard back about 1. I was just hoping some else on here might have had email replied too from their cs.

I get good replies from PC on their Twitter. Dunno if that will work for everyone obviously but may be another avenue rather than just email.
    Twit and insta @lukeabarnett

Got a reply last night about TT Fort Max, second batch is due early November

Quote Originally Posted by aching878 View Post
    why not both, most consumers would welcome competitive pricing + A Grade communications.
    I gotta say that is customer service 101 right there.

Any business that doesn't take that into account is not really looking to build long term customers.

I've ordered a few things here and there from PC, and will wait and see (after they arrive) if i will use them again.

The lack of communication seems to be an ongoing issue that concerns me more than anything else as a customer.

If it's not going to change, why not be upfront about it and, put some copy on the website to save people headaches?

I buy from another store that is like mostly a one man show, (I'm not saying the name) and he's up front about it, and I don't mind that it may take a week or two to get an email response, and he always does actually respond.

What people value for customer service - other than good communication (#1) is HONESTY about how the service operates. If communication is going to be infrequent, then in my view, say so. That's going to make the diff for me sticking around as a customer or moving on.

I've had someone (a long term collector) who buys a LOT of high priced stuff warn me not to use PC because of the issues that people keep mentioning here.

But I prefer to trust my own experiences, and have made several purchases, and will judge the results down the track.
    Thanks to everyone who posts in this thread.

Quote Originally Posted by Batfan007 View Post
    The lack of communication seems to be an ongoing issue that concerns me more than anything else as a customer
    I have to wonder about the validity of such complaints, I've found that I will get a response approximately 95% of the time, am I just one of the "lucky ones"?
    There's also the fact that several people that have come forward saying they had bad communication experiences with them have been called out to be quite frankly lying about the content of the communication and started the ball off on a hostile note, while I for one have always been calm and patient, so perhaps this also should be taken into consideration.
    I've found there to be very few issues that can't be resolved when dealing with PC if one is calm and honest about the matter, but I can only judge based off my own experience.

Granted there are times when a little more info could be forthcoming without being prompted, but as a business they have grown substantially, so a few hiccups and delays are to be expected

Same ,I nearly always seem to get a reply

Maybe you guys buy a lot of stuff from them, so they sort of know you.

But they don't treat new customers as well. Got the same bad experience from them too on my first purchase.

Quote Originally Posted by Glitchdan View Post
    Maybe you guys buy a lot of stuff from them, so they sort of know you.

But they don't treat new customers as well. Got the same bad experience from them too on my first purchase.
    I've hardly bought anything off them. But find their communication fine.
    Dovie'andi se tovya sagain