Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast

Thread: 2014 Generations toys might be coming here

Default 2014 Generations toys might be coming here

After multiple attempts at contacting Hasbro, I finally got a response. My question was when we would see the Transformers Generations 30th anniversary toys in Australia. I just received a call back and said that they should be in stores by mid October. I asked again if this was about Transformers Generations 30th Anniversary, and I was told yes. I asked for any names of figures that we could expect from the first shipment, but the person that I spoke to told me that she didn't have this information.

So... there you have it. I'm personally taking this with a big grain of salt until we have more concrete evidence (which is why I've necromanced this thread instead of starting a new one, just in case this turns out to be nothing), because unfortunately "Transformers Generations" does encompass more than just the 30th anniversary toys. Perhaps I should have been more specific and asked if she was talking about toys based on classic G1 characters, but with Hasbro, it could be weeks or months before someone else answers another call. Anyone else willing to have a shot?

i'll send them an email & attach links to avoid any confusion when i'm back at home

Quote Originally Posted by Sinnertwin View Post
    i'll send them an email & attach links to avoid any confusion when i'm back at home
    Great idea. Hopefully you'll get a reply.

Tastes toy kingdom in Geelong has Generations Jetfire in store

Can we assume more to follow at Australian retail?

Quote Originally Posted by Gofigure View Post
    Tastes toy kingdom in Geelong has Generations Jetfire in store

Can we assume more to follow at Australian retail?
    I hope so. If what Gok was told remains true, we may get them, though which product exactly is unknown. I hope it's not just the Leader class, as we pay a lot for that. If the Reject Shop gets them and has them cheap, that would be even better.
    Seeking the Following:
    - CW Brawl
    - Earthrise Runabout
    - Earthrise Thrust

Bracing myself for tf4s deluxe wave 4 :/ however I doubt that so therefore my wallet is scared

Sent an email with three links to BBTS -i couldn't find those specific generations figures at Hasbro.com.au

There should be no reason now for any miscommunication

*fingers crossed*
    New Acquisitions:
    TR Astrotrain, Skullsmasher, & Hardhead
    Scouting For:
    G1 Boxes & Cardbacks
    - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -
    [COLLECTION] [CREATIVE] [MK COLLECTION]

Quote Originally Posted by GoktimusPrime View Post
    So... there you have it. I'm personally taking this with a big grain of salt until we have more concrete evidence (which is why I've necromanced this thread instead of starting a new one, just in case this turns out to be nothing), because unfortunately "Transformers Generations" does encompass more than just the 30th anniversary toys.
    If you're lucky, you may see some of those shelfwarming Springers and Doubledealers.

Quote Originally Posted by GoktimusPrime View Post
    Perhaps I should have been more specific and asked if she was talking about toys based on classic G1 characters...
    You may be getting a little technical there

変われ! ヘッドマスター! Kaware! Headmaster!
    戦え! ヘッドマスター! Tatakae! Headmaster!

any speculation or thoughts on what waves AUS will be receiving if we do get generations? I'm thinking the waves including and after armada starscreams wave and for voyagers, springer to whirl waves