Page 167 of 609 FirstFirst ... 147157162163164165166167168169170171172177187 ... LastLast
Results 1,661 to 1,670 of 6084

Thread: WA Transformers Sightings.

got myself a Laserbeak at Kmart Warwick on Thursday

KMart Morley has a pretty decent haul of Generations atm, heaps of Warpaths and TCs, a few Wheeljacks, and a single Scourge which some careless person accidentally misplaced out of sight below the normal Deluxe shelf on top of all the lower shelf.

Quote Originally Posted by Ode to a Grasshopper View Post
    KMart Morley has a pretty decent haul of Generations atm, heaps of Warpaths and TCs, a few Wheeljacks, and a single Scourge which some careless person accidentally misplaced out of sight below the normal Deluxe shelf on top of all the lower shelf.
    Even better if you can convince Kmart to sell them for $12 each as part of their current "Transformers Deluxe" toy sale like I managed at Cannington. Rather good value for Warpath, Wheeljack, Scourge, Kup and Dirge. Shame they didnt have any TCs also.

Quote Originally Posted by jjr View Post
    Even better if you can convince Kmart to sell them for $12 each as part of their current "Transformers Deluxe" toy sale like I managed at Cannington. Rather good value for Scourge.
    I could kill you right about now... Did they have any other Scourges there or just the 1?

I spotted Shockwave and Skyhammer at Livingston (1 of each both gone now) and I grabbed the last Jetwing Prime.

Just the one Scourge. Several Warpaths left though.

I've missed out on Scourge twice from Carousel *shakes fist*

I have one coming from ebay but still.... grrr

Even better if you can convince Kmart to sell them for $12 each as part of their current "Transformers Deluxe" toy sale like I managed at Cannington. Rather good value for Warpath, Wheeljack, Scourge, Kup and Dirge. Shame they didnt have any TCs also.
    Wow, what did you say to convince them? I tried this today at another kmart just to get some DotM deluxes, which unlike Generations actually have the same packaging!

Thank you mr jjr, for my $12 warpath from K-mart Cannington!

Quote Originally Posted by nyerk View Post
    Wow, what did you say to convince them? I tried this today at another kmart just to get some DotM deluxes, which unlike Generations actually have the same packaging!
    My advice nyerk?
    1) Express lane! they don't have time to deal with assertive customers! (customer service is right next door at Cannington too - easy to get the manager :P)
    2) Have brochure at the ready! In this case in particular, you should point out that on the same page, they're very specific about the special on leaders being for Ironhide and Bumblebee only, but for deluxes it's vague! Huzzah!

She tried to pull out their scanning book (showing separate barcodes for each deluxe in the catalog) - if they do that you should just say it's irrelevant because it isn't explicit at all in the brochure the public sees!

Decepticon Guest

Spotted DOTM Voyager Ratchet and Starscream at Target Midland. Starscream was pretty decent with silverey bits! $49.99 though.

Quote Originally Posted by snaketales View Post
    There was also one at Morley TRU without its mech tech weapon.

This is in addition to the two Skyhammers who are also missing their weapons.

Whoever's nicking them, stop it!
    must be a staff member... All the Skyhammers I saw had the weapons missing, its strange that all the toys are missingh their weapons and the perpetrator keeps going back there.

Saw Voyager shockwave at Kmart morley. 49 though. Why no special kmart? Some crappy 'sale' there.