Page 322 of 1041 FirstFirst ... 302312317318319320321322323324325326327332342 ... LastLast
Results 3,211 to 3,220 of 10406

Thread: Transformers questions by newbies, and not-so-newbies

Quote Originally Posted by SkyWarp91 View Post
    How's the quality of TFSource? I'm thinking about finally investing in toys from overseas.....
    As far as i know, they're about the same as bigbadtoystore and as far as i know, they're quite pricey to import from.

comparing prices to RK they charge a lot more and shipping is more expensive too.

Quote Originally Posted by kaiden View Post
    As far as i know, they're about the same as bigbadtoystore and as far as i know, they're quite pricey to import from.

comparing prices to RK they charge a lot more and shipping is more expensive too.
    They do indeed charge a little bit more, but then - it is coming from the US whereas RK ships from HK.

All in all, they're great in the customer service department and have lower prices than say BBTS.

I've bought a City Commander set, 2x City Commander upgrade sets & both Bruticus upgrade figures from there and they've been nothing but great - I honestly can recommend them quite highly. (With regard to US stores )

Quote Originally Posted by Hursticon View Post
    They do indeed charge a little bit more, but then - it is coming from the US whereas RK ships from HK.

All in all, they're great in the customer service department and have lower prices than say BBTS.

I've bought a City Commander set, 2x City Commander upgrade sets & both Bruticus upgrade figures from there and they've been nothing but great - I honestly can recommend them quite highly. (With regard to US stores )
    I'd prefer great customer service over small but vague communication. I might test out buying a complete wave assortment of deluxes - might even be cheaper than retail.

Is Skyshadow referring to G2 Silverbolt in his photo in his photo game thread?

I can't post in the Games section for some slagging reason...

Quote Originally Posted by SamLoi888 View Post
    Is Skyshadow referring to G2 Silverbolt in his photo in his photo game thread?
    It's the toy just above G2 Silverbolt that hasn't been spotted/identified yet.

A guy over on TFW found this clip of a Transformers TV add which shows something strange, a G1 Scorponok in what looks like Overlord colors?
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=kJxm_CaMNr0

Anyone know anything about this?

(moved the above post into here from the RK feedback topic - I'm guessing this is where it was meant to go?)

Quote Originally Posted by griffin View Post
    (moved the above post into here from the RK feedback topic - I'm guessing this is where it was meant to go?)
    Oops, thanks for that, i thought i did put it in this thread

Quote Originally Posted by rampagesss View Post
    A guy over on TFW found this clip of a Transformers TV add which shows something strange, a G1 Scorponok in what looks like Overlord colors?

Ooh!
    Nice find on the 'Prototype'? Scorponok!
    Interesting that the 'End Release' version is also seen in the clip!?!

Quote Originally Posted by rampagesss View Post

Before I clicked the link I thought it was going to be Giant Decepticon Warrior, but no it's another randomly coloured robot that even more obscure!