Page 8 of 10 FirstFirst ... 345678910 LastLast

Thread: KOs of 1987 Japanese exclusive Headmaster Heads + more

Be aware - this seller is listing several of the KO heads, and it isn't being made obvious in most of the listings that they aren't originals. The single use of the word 'reissue' in the very short descriptions is all you get to tip you off that they aren't originals.

does anyone know where i can get a set of these at a realistic price, not the inflated ones im finding ?

Quote Originally Posted by pheonix83 View Post
    does anyone know where i can get a set of these at a realistic price, not the inflated ones im finding ?
    try www.ioffer.com ....youll need to make an account - its like ebay except the seller can counter offer ( sometimes they offer even less -discounted pricethat what is stated in the BIN price)

to help you out, this one I have in my watchlist which I really dont need anymore since I already have my set.

http://www.ioffer.com/i/154673761
    Last edited by liegeprime; 5th March 2011 at 06:09 PM.
    Wanted AM partner Vanguard, Myclones Dirge, G1 Victory Leo, e-hobby Dark scream ( the black version), e-hobby Magnificus
    Parts- AM partner Basher-side guns, G1 Actionmaster Elite Windmill's blades[I][B]

maybe i should sell mine......

A small request - try to prioritise internet searches for certain KOs, or ask someone here privately about where to get one... so that we don't have a proliferation of trades/sales/support for KOs here. An unrestrained policy could eventually lead to people buying/selling KOs of current figures, which could get Hasbro off-side.

Is it just headmaster heads that are being reproduced?
    Its just that with all the new 3rd party heads, it got me
    interested in headmaster bodies, and I came across an odd
    listing for the japanese Minerva/Minelba

http://cgi.ebay.com/Transformers-MIN...ht_5372wt_1139

If the legs weren't damaged, I would have bought it instantly, but I wasn't
    aware of any whole headmaster + body reproductions. I remember buying a Nightbeat once from a seller with dozens of them, and at the time I thought it might just have been one of the 90's China reissues.
    On the lookout for MISB Headmaster Highbrow, Takara or Hasbro. I'm sure I could make you a sweet deal!

Knock-Off - Headmasters :

Head-On!

Head-On!

Head-On!

Plus 1 more, Seller has 0 Feedback though...

I have been watching the auctions and I have a feeling that the dude is chill bidding.

Quote Originally Posted by kup View Post
    I have been watching the auctions and I have a feeling that the dude is chill bidding.
    Honestly, as we've seen these sets go for way more than what was on them earlier today, I wouldn't be surprised but I'd like to give them the benefit of the doubt... Until proven otherwise at least.

Quote Originally Posted by kup View Post
    What is 'chill' bidding?
    On the lookout for MISB Headmaster Highbrow, Takara or Hasbro. I'm sure I could make you a sweet deal!