Thread: BigW 20% off toys - March 29 to April 04

Default BigW 20% off toys - March 29 to April 04

Starting today BigW has 20% off all toys*.
    Two of the best Transformers related offers I've seen are:
    Power of the Primes deluxes are now $23, save $6
    Power of the Primes voyagers are now $36, save $9

Interestingly the website shows both wave 1 and 2 voyagers, though I havent seen wave 2 in stores yet, but with any luck they will be there before the sale ends so keep an eye out for them.

Sale ends April 4th, *Excludes gaming, sporting, cycling, skating, scooters, price dropped lines and clearance items

Looks like the Deluxes are on sale ($23) for an extra week, to April 11th.

(ignore the non-Transformers toy BigW have included among the Transformers pictures in the individual listing )

I went in to my local at lunch today and still passed on the Jazz, I have a great Jazz. and I'm still holding out hope that there'll be a box set of dinobots down the road with a premium paint job. Sadly I'm not going to be anywhere near another big W for the duration of the sale on the off chance that they get some wave 2 in. or leaders.
    My Fan interview with Big Trev

my original collection from when I was more impressionable.
    My Current Collection Pics (Changing on occasion)

If we had wave 2 I would be walking out of work today a bunch of money poorer and a bunch of Transformers richer. But alas it's wave 1 that we got sent.

There were two Trypticons on the shelf at Tea Tree Plaza down to $208, settled for a Swoop but thought someone might want to look tomorrow.

The Trypticons are a clearance item so under the sale terms they shouldnt get the extra 20% off.
    The plus side is that there's no rush to get them before the sale ends as it's a clearance price, thus wont be going back up.
    The down side is that store-wide sales generally exclude clearance items so anyone wanting him cheaper will have to wait to see if there are further discounts.

Quote Originally Posted by DarkHyren View Post
    The Trypticons are a clearance item so under the sale terms they shouldnt get the extra 20% off.
    The plus side is that there's no rush to get them before the sale ends as it's a clearance price, thus wont be going back up.
    The down side is that store-wide sales generally exclude clearance items so anyone wanting him cheaper will have to wait to see if there are further discounts.
    $208 is the clearance price then? Good to know. Haven't been following the figure since it sold out the first time locally.

CoRDS is offline Rank 6 - Dedicated Member

wodan bigw in canberra took all (well most) of their transformers off the shelf when the sale started. they were there the day before then the day the sale started they were gone and i really doubt someone bought all those quakes