Page 499 of 1041 FirstFirst ... 479489494495496497498499500501502503504509519 ... LastLast
Results 4,981 to 4,990 of 10406

Thread: Transformers questions by newbies, and not-so-newbies

Quote Originally Posted by Decepticon View Post
    So do the FOC Bruticus and new Ruination have interchangeable limbs? I noticed a pic of Ruination with the helicopter/tank arms as legs and Bruticus legs as arms on Ruination.
    Yes. This came out back in February.

Quote Originally Posted by Paulbot View Post
    Yep they are hands, because:

The four remaining characters will have the traditional robot and vehicle forms, with the added ability to transform into any of Bruticus' limbs, all without relying on extraneous toy bits (foot plates, fists).
    From the interview discussed here.

Quote Originally Posted by Gutsman Heavy View Post
    Sadly it's the stickers on the die cast that are peeling off, I'll try the double sided tape idea unless that's not recommended for die cast
    I've had bad experience with tape. It eventually leaves an almost unremovable residue or it ends up peeling with the paint on die cast so be very careful.

Quote Originally Posted by Ode to a Grasshopper View Post
    Does anyone know where I can find instruction scans for Cybertron Crosswise?
    I've looked in my usual spots but no luck so far.
    Movie1 Jolt or Cybertron Smokescreen will do just as well.
    Cheers.
    Hey, found movie 1 Jolt for ya...second from bottom

http://www.hasbro.com/customer-servi...atchallpartial

Quote Originally Posted by spiderken17 View Post
    I picked up a G1 First Aid today and it needs new stickers. Who is the best mob to get them off? has anyone used said mob?
    Cheers, Ken
    you may be better off just trying to find another First Aid with better stickers..
    Reprolabels has a sheet for all of Defensor, i've used them before, but you would want to get sheets for a few figures to make it worth your while.

Quote Originally Posted by Ravagecat View Post
    Hey, found movie 1 Jolt for ya...second from bottom

http://www.hasbro.com/customer-servi...atchallpartial
    Cheers dude, I managed to figure it out but it's nice to have the instructions on hand.
    Those back spurs really threw me for a while.

Quote Originally Posted by Geigerrock-2 View Post
    you may be better off just trying to find another First Aid with better stickers..
    Reprolabels has a sheet for all of Defensor, i've used them before, but you would want to get sheets for a few figures to make it worth your while.
    Thanks.
    Also how do i distinguish the original G1 bots to the re-issue ones?
    I have a guy who has some but he is unsure whether they are old or new.

The most immediate/obvious difference between the original and reissue is the packaging, with reissue First Aid looking like this. Otherwise, I think you need to check the copyright stamp. Some of the 1990-91 reissues had their copyright stampage blanked out. First Aid's copyright stamp is located on the inside of the front panel section.

My First Aid is an original and the copyright stamp says, on the left hand side:
    (C)HASBRO

Then on the right hand side:
    (C)TAKARA
    CO.,LTD
    1986 .JAPAN

Note that the reissue is fully legitimate and not a fake -- so if it's easier for you to find a reissue then rest assured that it is an authentic reproduction from Hasbro.

My First Aid has 1986 stamped on the inside, i checked that when i bought it.

The guy has a selection of other combiners and i was just wondering what do they have stamped where 1980-whatever was stamped on the original?

Also the Reprolabels guy, is he on ebay?
    Cheers, Ken

My First Aid has 1986 stamped on the inside, i checked that when i bought it.
    Yeah but some fakes may still carry the copyright stampage anyway... have a look at that link I provided that discusses the differences between real and fake First Aid.

The guy has a selection of other combiners and i was just wondering what do they have stamped where 1980-whatever was stamped on the original?
    I imagine it would be similar stampage somewhere on the toy.

Also the Reprolabels guy, is he on ebay?
    reprolabels.com

Awesome, thanks. My First Aid has some contradicting evidence. It appears to have the "large" rear window of the counterfeit (i think, its hard to gauge the size accurately) but the "blood" red chest piece of the original (as opposed to bright red on the counterfeit). Not so bothered about that one, picked it out of a bin of random toys for a few bucks.
    Also, is there a list of pre-rub transformers anywhere? i had a search and could not find one.
    Cheers, Ken
    Last edited by spiderken17; 22nd July 2012 at 03:10 PM.