Page 61 of 112 FirstFirst ... 415156575859606162636465667181 ... LastLast

Thread: Gundam !!!!

Quote Originally Posted by lancalot View Post
    I really like the red astray , it one of my favourite gundam... but i dont have that one.... Have you consider give a PG version... ?
    I love MG Gundam Exia Dark Matter at the moment .... but then i also like the exia ..... i just loved it since i watch the gundam 00 series ....
    Yep the Red Astray has become one of my favs as well. I would love a PG version but at the moment, the Perfect Grades are a bit out of my price range at the moment.

Geeze laweeze sorry I asked. Lol. I was just surprised. Didn't mean to spark an argument.
    Dare I ask when mothers day is?
    I will agree with Fungel Infection need to respect said countries traditions, unless they are harmful haha.

drifand is offline Rank 6 - Dedicated Member

Quote Originally Posted by VGMStudios View Post
    Geeze laweeze sorry I asked. Lol. I was just surprised. Didn't mean to spark an argument.
    I will agree with Fungel Infection need to respect said countries traditions, unless they are harmful haha.
    Is more to do with sales than actually any purpose. They do not want to mix a eof sale with Father's Day. And you can't make a sale with teachers day in September/October.

Ps I don't celebrate Father's Day in September.
    Last edited by drifand; 28th August 2015 at 01:56 PM.

Still no news on metal build blue/red frame

Akky82 is offline Rank 6 - Dedicated Member

Quote Originally Posted by drifand View Post
    Still no news on metal build blue/red frame

Looking sexy! These are from korea a week or two ago, but yeah release tba. I was goin to hunt down the premium red mg, but its a shame it doesnt have a flight pack. Maybe I'll see how my budget goes, but I might not end up getting any of them. I wanted the premium over the custom (bug sword) release because of the shield and rifle, but anyway.

Quote Originally Posted by Akky82 View Post

Looking sexy! These are from korea a week or two ago, but yeah release tba. I was goin to hunt down the premium red mg, but its a shame it doesnt have a flight pack. Maybe I'll see how my budget goes, but I might not end up getting any of them. I wanted the premium over the custom (bug sword) release because of the shield and rifle, but anyway.

The red version looks way better than the blue. I might get the red if the price isn't insane.

Man I'm still so incredibly torn between the two. I don't know which to get.
    I so wish I could afford both.

Man I'm still so incredibly torn between the two. I don't know which to get.
    I so wish I could afford both.
    Unless is just weapons not showing but I take the samurai sword over the regular gun and shield. It is a bit tricky when we are not sure what exactly will each include. Would be great to assume it wont be over 20,000jpy as Gold Frame has way more accessories compared to these two but I am always surprised with what they charge nowadays.

It's the same as yours or most of the world.

Quote Originally Posted by jazzcomp View Post
    It's the same as yours or most of the world.
    Cool! Thanks Jazz for the confirmation.