Page 838 of 1041 FirstFirst ... 818828833834835836837838839840841842843848858 ... LastLast
Results 8,371 to 8,380 of 10408

Thread: Transformers questions by newbies, and not-so-newbies

Was there any running colour change for Micromaster Flak?

Going through my stuff I am selling, and I found I have 2. The olive green version, and a vibrant dark green. Anyone know about the latter or has it?

I remembered this question coming up before... and it turns out that was you too.

Yea I had asked that, damn near a year ago haha. Still no idea as to why there are different versions. Wonder who would know and could shed some light

My first thought was this was a thing, but it was because I was remembering you asking before. I've checked all my guidebooks but non make mention of it.

I can't find any mention of it anywhere either. Kinda irritating lol

I found by looking on ebay and seeing MOC Battle Patrol's that they were KO'ed. The KO's are in packaging that looks similar to real packaging, but don't say "Transformers" (I think they say Battle Patrol in Transformers font and colours). I have no idea how to tell a real loose Battle Patrol from a KO Battle Patrol. I would love to know since I bought a loose Battle Patrol off ebay a couple of years back.
    I have a list of all G1 characters that have been released in CHUG form. You can find it here. Please feel free to let me know if I got anything wrong so I can fix it.

Question... My LG Arcee came with 4 weapons, 2 translucent blue weapons and a pink and a grey gun. My Combiner Hunters Arcee only came with the two translucent blue weapons. Are the pink and grey guns exclusive to the LG version or did Hasbro just drop them from the CH version, cause as we all know, Hasbro are cheap bastards that count the cost of everything?
    I have a list of all G1 characters that have been released in CHUG form. You can find it here. Please feel free to let me know if I got anything wrong so I can fix it.

Quote Originally Posted by DELTAprime View Post
    Question... My LG Arcee came with 4 weapons, 2 translucent blue weapons and a pink and a grey gun. My Combiner Hunters Arcee only came with the two translucent blue weapons. Are the pink and grey guns exclusive to the LG version or did Hasbro just drop them from the CH version, cause as we all know, Hasbro are cheap bastards that count the cost of everything?
    GEN-14 Arcee had four weapons as well, so if Hasbro were to be cheap, that would be the one they'd be cheap with... while SDCC toys are full of extra frills that cost a lot, so there is no reason for them to cut back on that version unless there was a reason, like say, accommodating a giant big sword as a fifth weapon.

My thinking is that the GEN and LG versions of Arcee have two fists and two leg holes for holding all four weapons... throw in another weapon that often needs two hands to hold, two of the regular weapons wouldn't have proper storage spots on the robot mode.
    Chromia and Windblade on the other hand only had a single weapon with their original toys, which can be stored while holding their new swords... so didn't need to be sacrificed like two of Arcee's weapons.
    That's my thinking anyway.

Went looking to see if there was a Transformers Generations 2015 edition guidebook in the works, and the websites for the book publishing company are all gone. Either errors on some and cybersquatters have jumped on the Million Publishing domain name?

Anyone heard anything about this? Perhaps the company went out of business?

Would be a shame if there's no more coming as I've loved adding these books to my library.