Page 5 of 6 FirstFirst ... 23456 LastLast

Thread: FansProject's Lost Exo-Realm (Dinobots)

Should be much cheaper than $800 Kurdt. TF source has columpio on preorder for $102, and other stores will likely be a little cheaper. Unless some of them are on a different size scale, I figure a little north of $500 plus shipping. But that diaclone verison, it's going for double that on ebay right now.

Wish I knew how many were produced, and whether to bite. I'd love to have a diaclone figure, and don't like the target master weapon on regular columpio anyway.
    On the lookout for MISB Headmaster Highbrow, Takara or Hasbro. I'm sure I could make you a sweet deal!

Keep in mind that FP pricing is kind of similar to Apple in that they dictate what retailers must sell it at so it's standardized across the board. You might see maybe $1 or $2 differences but nothing major. Apparently in-store pre-orders for Columpio at ActionRobo in HK are ~$93 USD or so. Wholesale prices for FP stuff is supposedly extremely high and there is very little profit margin.

Quote Originally Posted by reillyd View Post
    Should be much cheaper than $800 Kurdt. TF source has columpio on preorder for $102, and other stores will likely be a little cheaper. Unless some of them are on a different size scale, I figure a little north of $500 plus shipping. But that diaclone verison, it's going for double that on ebay right now.
    There's 6 of them remember! $612 + shipping x 6 + exchange rate variance... i stand by my $800 lol

Look, there is a Paddles afterall but not from FP

Last edited by kup; 15th July 2014 at 11:12 AM.

It's almost like Hasbro is holding these third party companies at gun-point demanding they produce not-Dinobots to make 2014 the Year of the Dinosaur(s), and advertise their movie.

- "You better do it. Or I swear to God your MISB Quakewave gets it next!"
    - "No! Oh God, no! Not Quakewave! His after market is gonna pay for my kids college! You monster!"
    - "Do it."

Quote Originally Posted by kurdt_the_goat View Post
    There's 6 of them remember! $612 + shipping x 6 + exchange rate variance... i stand by my $800 lol
    there are some exclusive versions on ebay right now going for ridiculous prices atm

Quote Originally Posted by kurdt_the_goat View Post
    Oh dear, six you say? I just assumed there would be only five. More to love, I guess
    On the lookout for MISB Headmaster Highbrow, Takara or Hasbro. I'm sure I could make you a sweet deal!

Quote Originally Posted by leej84 View Post
    there are some exclusive versions on ebay right now going for ridiculous prices atm
    Yeah, $200 seems to be a 'good' price for 'Diaclone' Columpio at the moment.

Quote Originally Posted by Paulbot View Post
    Was discussing this on Twitter earlier. Paddles seems to be the first guess (first official add on to the G1 Dinobot team). There's the medic in the IDW comics too who I forget.
    Skar. I guess it could also be a 'modern' version of Fansproject's own Glacialbot, Tailclub.

I got Cubrar (Slag) He is not perfect and has his 'What the?' flaws but still, a very good toy and I am happy with it. I like how they hide the face in Triceratops mode with a flamer 'mask'