Page 14 of 16 FirstFirst ... 4910111213141516 LastLast

Thread: Daca Toys Kronos (Skyfire)

Quote Originally Posted by z3r03d View Post
    did he say that or are you assuming? would really like to get one from him too if he is willing to check item for defect before shipping...
    you can buy it without the box to save on postage. And yes he did say he will personally check it for QC issues. Its in stock now

Lightbulb

Quote Originally Posted by VERT View Post
    you can buy it without the box to save on postage. And yes he did say he will personally check it for QC issues. Its in stock now
    ok cool im ordering now and take a risk... thanks!!!
    I like to think "its pointless thinking about how much it costs if you really want it"....

Quote Originally Posted by Sinnertwin View Post
    Sounds like TFSource want nothing to do with it now either.
    They shouldn't sell it then if these terms and conditions apply... Well, not at full price that is.

Quote Originally Posted by ChlorHex View Post
    They shouldn't sell it then if these terms and conditions apply... Well, not at full price that is.
    Last i checked it was sold out at TFSource, so it looks like people are willing to take that risk despite what has been written up about it.

Tfsource should have two of mine sitting in their stock room ready for purchase

We ended up canning it at my store as it was too much of a risk. Maybe we would get it in one day if they did a re-run of the figure with all Qc problems fixed, but I doubt they will. Anyone who bought from us will get full credit on the store, or refund. Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by Tfiguy View Post
    We ended up canning it at my store as it was too much of a risk. Maybe we would get it in one day if they did a re-run of the figure with all Qc problems fixed, but I doubt they will. Anyone who bought from us will get full credit on the store, or refund. Thanks
    I don't think anyone is going to blame you for that. Perfectly understandable.
    Dovie'andi se tovya sagain

i had one pre ordered and im grateful for the cancellation saves everyone hassle and pays for my ft soar