Thread: (Official?) Collector case for Hasbro HK Coins

Default (Official?) Collector case for Hasbro HK Coins

(if this proves to be a 3rd party item, I'll move and retitle this topic)

It seems that Hasbro HK have released 5 commemorative coins so far with their larger TFs toys of the last year or two - MP9 Rodimus, MP10 Optimus, MP11 Starscream, Encore Devastator, DotM Jetwing Optimus.

This news article on Seibertron shows what could be an official display case for those 5 coins, but it isn't known yet if the item is official or 3rd party.
    (and Seibertron seems confused about it being Hasbro HK, NOT Japan - because of the usage of the word Hasbro in the product name, and the fact that it was Japanese TFs that had the coins, but some people don't seem aware of it being Hasbro HK's shipment of those Japanese toys).

I have a feeling that it isn't official, as it only fits 5 coins, and Hasbro HK are likely to keep producing Commemorative Coins, so you'd expect an official Case would have more empty slots to keep filling (and this case doesn't show off the Coins' own cases, which are impressive themselves).
    Even if it isn't an official, the photos in the article show off what the 5 Coins (in their packaging) look like, for those like me who don't have any.

Apparently it is an official item, to be given out free to people who have been purchasing the related items from sources like RobotKingdom.

Quote Originally Posted by griffin View Post
    Apparently it is an official item, to be given out free to people who have been purchasing the related items from sources like RobotKingdom.
    it looks pretty cool
    Follow me on twitter:
    @Kal_ElofKrypton
    @Soundwaves_cast