Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Fans Toys FT-16 Sovereign (Galvatron)

Default Fans Toys FT-16 Sovereign (Galvatron)

Cyclonus and Scourge also teased.

Which brings us to where we are today...

So good!!!! I can't wait for these. Not Galvatron looks fantastic

Wow this looks good! Every time my eyes wander off to other third party boys fans toys just drag me right back amazing!

Not doing it for me, i think DX9 got the proportions better. His cannon looks to be the wrong shape altogether (like at toilet roll! ), his chest isn't as refined as it should be, his skirts and shoulders are too big. Takara needs to show their hand on this guy soon with all these Galvatron's coming!

CoRDS is offline Rank 6 - Dedicated Member

i have the dx9 version on pre-order but im a big fans toys uhh fan
    so i guess im going to leave my dx9 one in the box un opened until after i see reviews on this fella

Looks nice. Wanna see how the others look too. Wanna know what Scourge looks like compared to Andras

This guy sure has shoulders, I dunno I like elements from both toys shown so far, also we haven't seen this guys alt mode, and then there's also X-Transbots Galvatron and some chance even of Hasbro, but I wouldn't put money on it.

This guy has potential enough to give me pause on getting the DX9 one now, but I'm far from convinced.

Quote Originally Posted by 1AZRAEL1 View Post
    Looks nice. Wanna see how the others look too. Wanna know what Scourge looks like compared to Andras
    I'd like to see inspired by the art on page 93 of the Generations book, not sure if it's Studio OX or just their style, but I feel that would be a more interesting Scourge.

Smint is offline Rank 6 - Dedicated Member

I think he looks amazing. He's definitely beefy if you like that sort of thing. I certainly do.

I've held off buying 3rd party products just because im a purist and my wallet begs me but i cant do it anymore. He looks fantastic!

Smint is offline Rank 6 - Dedicated Member

Absolutely incredible. Early contender for my 2017 3rd party toy of the year.

The weight, face sculpt, aesthetic, build quality, accessories are all amazing.

Havent transformed him yet but i expect bloody stumps where my hands used to be after im done.

Anyone have theirs yet?

Also, lol @ my above post from 2015.

drifand is offline Rank 6 - Dedicated Member

Quote Originally Posted by Smint View Post
    Absolutely incredible. Early contender for my 2017 3rd party toy of the year.

The weight, face sculpt, aesthetic, build quality, accessories are all amazing.

Havent transformed him yet but i expect bloody stumps where my hands used to be after im done.

Anyone have theirs yet?

Also, lol @ my above post from 2015.
    I thought the cannon mode looks a bit off.