Page 6 of 6 FirstFirst ... 23456

Thread: Cyber Monday battle for Battle Cat thread of glories and disappointment

Quote Originally Posted by kurdt_the_goat View Post
    Hope you get a good one then... though i gotta say of those 4, only the furthest right one would bother me. I also read reports of He-Man hair mis-alignment! Best not to think about it till they arrive, dont want to jinx it!
    Did the other releases of Skeletor have similar issues? I have been looking at pictures and although the paint applications do vary (some show more green or yellow than others at different spots) the paint app seems to blend in the transition from one color to the other while these look flaked.

I think it was the first release that had face problems and they fixed it for the second run. Mine's a second run... it's kinda patchy but doesn't come across as 'wrong' more just the style/effect they were going for. There's a bit of a blotch near his nose and one tooth is a bit messy but from the shelf you'd never notice.

Quote Originally Posted by kurdt_the_goat View Post
    I think it was the first release that had face problems and they fixed it for the second run. Mine's a second run... it's kinda patchy but doesn't come across as 'wrong' more just the style/effect they were going for. There's a bit of a blotch near his nose and one tooth is a bit messy but from the shelf you'd never notice.

Thanks for the photo. That doesn't look bad, the green and yellows blend in naturally. Maybe it's just the lighting of that guy's picture that makes it look bad.