Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Warbotron WB02 Menasor

For me FP single figures are too small, id like it if Menasor's cars were deluxe size, you know, the same as other classics cars. but i get the feeling that they might be a bit bigger than deluxe's

That's interesting, even though sports cars should be smaller than construction vehicles and military hardware you'd prefer that scaleing to be ignored in favour of equivalent sized gestalt robots? (regardless of the scale problem existing within that sub group, I'm looking at you blast off)

I do see the preference for a larger size individual figure simply to allow larger non-chldlike hands to get in and move parts around. I'm looking at you Me.

I can also see that a certain aesthetic might not appeal either.

I love large robots but I've totally got no space to put them in... I'm currently trying to figure out what to do with my Metroplex.
    My Fan interview with Big Trev

my original collection from when I was more impressionable.
    My Current Collection Pics (Changing on occasion)

I see a 6 wheel racer...

Awesome!!!! I skipped FP not Menasor and I have just pre-ordered Warbotron not Bruticus

Everything is coming up Milhouse

Quote Originally Posted by UltraMarginal View Post

I love large robots but I've totally got no space to put them in... I'm currently trying to figure out what to do with my Metroplex.
    Sit him in the Sofa by the lounge room and make him read newspapers
    Wanted AM partner Vanguard, Myclones Dirge, G1 Victory Leo, e-hobby Dark scream ( the black version), e-hobby Magnificus
    Parts- AM partner Basher-side guns, G1 Actionmaster Elite Windmill's blades[I][B]