Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast

Thread: Xovergen Trailerforce TF-01

If it's a trailer for the G1 powermaster Op toy to make it fully poseable like what Hursticon said, then I'm actually interested (but not at the prices quoted for the previous Xovergen projects).
    If it's yet another add-on trailer for the various Optimus Primes then forget it.

Like this????
    Recent Additions:
    Robosen Auto Converting Optimus Prime
    Incoming:
    Canon Optimus
    Wishlist:
    MP Jazz, MP Ricochet, MP Waspinator
    Selling:
    Lots, just need to sort it out.
    Looking For:
    Seige Cyberton upgrade Optimus Prime

More pics here

Recent Additions:
    Robosen Auto Converting Optimus Prime
    Incoming:
    Canon Optimus
    Wishlist:
    MP Jazz, MP Ricochet, MP Waspinator
    Selling:
    Lots, just need to sort it out.
    Looking For:
    Seige Cyberton upgrade Optimus Prime

Quote Originally Posted by KaRNiV8L PRiME View Post
    Like this????

Seriously, that is F***ing Awesome! - Especially if it's able to cater for a range of Prime figures.
    A bloody top find KaRNiV8L once again!

More pics here

Now that's awesome!

But I will wait for final pics and perhaps review before committing to buy. The last release from this company was less than good, specially for the asking price.

I want to like it, but I'm just not that impressed, Its very much Powermaster Prime, but something just isn't working for me in those cad images. Not sure. I guess I'll wait and see.

Quote Originally Posted by Lord_Zed View Post
    I want to like it, but I'm just not that impressed, Its very much Powermaster Prime, but something just isn't working for me in those cad images. Not sure. I guess I'll wait and see.
    Personally, I think the Head sculpt could look a little bit more 'Mastery' and a little less 'Primey' if you know what I mean?

Like this????
    Ooooooh yeesssss...... this is nice
    All that needs to be done is to make the head a little bulkier/boxy as this current head looks like that of Star Convoy (without the white forehead bit) which doesn't suit PM Prime IMO.
    You need a bulkier looking head and that'll make this close to perfect for me... yeeeesssss

Quote Originally Posted by Lord_Zed View Post
    I like the overall design concept but yeah, the proportions are really blocky specially at the waist.

Although I wish it turns out good, I am not expecting it as the design has the potential of not being able to translate well into plastic. The company doesn't have a great record either.

Quote Originally Posted by kup View Post
    I like the overall design concept but yeah, the proportions are really blocky specially at the waist.

Although I wish it turns out good, I am not expecting it as the design has the potential of not being able to translate well into plastic. The company doesn't have a great record either.
    Yeah the previous release was an excellent concept I thought with a really mediocre execution. Again here I'm getting that vibe.

I really love the concept, but not feeling it.

And yeah the head is also part of it, I don't think I like the companies sculptors style. With other companies pushing the bar and many adopting the IMO quite likable classics/Fansproject clone style, I've become more picky when it comes to sculpt.