Thread: Toy World TW-03 BII (not G1 Bumblebee)

Default Toy World TW-03 BII (not G1 Bumblebee)

peaugh's youtube video

pictorial review

I think it's the best you can get if you want a penny racer G1 Bumblebee. i.e. show accurate super-deformed alt mode.

I like the way he looks. If he were another 1/2 inch or more shorter he'd be perfect for classics. The size he is now means unavoidable comparisons to the upcoming MP Bumblebee.
    Any figure that comes with swords demands wrist articulation.

Megatran Guest

Why the opaque blue windows/windscreens???

Presumably because inside was full of robot bits and also to try and recreate the cartoon appearance.

This figure looks to be really well done, I'm somewhat tempted to pick him up purely for the sake that he's a great G1 Bumblebee figure - He does unfortunately not really fit with any display that I've got though.

this really looks good ... but with an MP version coming , it hard to justify a purchase , but he does look cool...
    how much is he anyways?

That's a pretty interesting transformation but unfortunately he's a bit too cartoon-y for my collection as well. It does not appear to be as sturdy as the current not-Throttlebot releases, so perhaps Peaugh's right - that it's an older design that they chose to bring out anyways.

変われ! ヘッドマスター! Kaware! Headmaster!
    戦え! ヘッドマスター! Tatakae! Headmaster!

He fits in with MP figures perfectly imho, aside from being maybe just a bit too short.

The big plus of this figure over the MP Bumblebee is that MP bee's beetle mode will be in real-life proportions but this is cartoon/G1 toy accurate, which makes him perfect to display in alt mode. I will get the MP Bumblebee as well and when I do this will just be a carry-around toy in my car Love his alt mode.

@ lancalot He's $55 on chimungmung and list as will be available in just a few days.