Page 776 of 1041 FirstFirst ... 756766771772773774775776777778779780781786796 ... LastLast
Results 7,751 to 7,760 of 10406

Thread: Transformers questions by newbies, and not-so-newbies

My Movie1 megatron has Megan fox and bay signed on the wings, my Car Robots Brave Max has been signed under a ramp by the US voice actor.... Both are long unboxed :-(

Could someone please confirm if Madman's remastered G1 DVD is devoid of the annoying Kid Rhino added sound effects please? Cheers.

Quote Originally Posted by GoktimusPrime View Post
    Could someone please confirm if Madman's remastered G1 DVD is devoid of the annoying Kid Rhino added sound effects please? Cheers.
    I can have a look over the weekend but I never noticed (So-called "annoying") added effects on the first release so would need a few particular examples to listen out for on the remastered episodes.

Also it would only be a small sample, no time or inclination to watch all G1 to confirm changes to every ep

All I've watched so far has been the pilot and I didn't notice anything either way, added/missing/cut etc.

Quote Originally Posted by Paulbot View Post
    I can have a look over the weekend but I never noticed (So-called "annoying") added effects on the first release so would need a few particular examples to listen out for on the remastered episodes.

Also it would only be a small sample, no time or inclination to watch all G1 to confirm changes to every ep

All I've watched so far has been the pilot and I didn't notice anything either way, added/missing/cut etc.
    That's cool. If they don't have those over-the-top crashing and laser sounds in the opening, then I'd say it's a fair bet that they don't have those sounds for the rest of it. Cheers.

other than robotkingdom and ehobbybaseshop are there any other online hong kong based e-tailers?

Megatran Guest

Quote Originally Posted by Kapryiath View Post
    other than robotkingdom and ehobbybaseshop are there any other online hong kong based e-tailers?
    Chimungmung. The link to our forum's feedback is here.

Quote Originally Posted by GoktimusPrime View Post
    That's cool. If they don't have those over-the-top crashing and laser sounds in the opening, then I'd say it's a fair bet that they don't have those sounds for the rest of it. Cheers.
    Just watching Heavy Metal War from the remastered series volume 1 disc 3:
    No crash sound at the first appearance of the title, no seeker blasts until they actually start firing in robot mode. No noticeable 'wrong' sound effects I can notice. (Also I don't see any of the visual errors the TFwiki lists from the Rhino version. )

Heavy Metal War on my original Madman disc has the second opening sequence instead of the original one, but that seems to have extra sound effects too. In the actual course of the episode though I'm not noticing that much else "added". One or two thing seem a bit over done

Awesome. Thanks for doing that, Paulbot.

heya can someone please tell me what the Bumblebee (hand on hip) near the bottom right (on top of the Optimus and Megatron pvc) is from , cheers

I've always wondered what this text translated too, any1 know someone who can translate this ?

mainly I want to know if a country or location is mentioned

Wanted items:
    eHobby Orion Pax and Dion

that looks like the universal studio store exclusive g1 bumblebee figure