Page 491 of 1041 FirstFirst ... 471481486487488489490491492493494495496501511 ... LastLast
Results 4,901 to 4,910 of 10406

Thread: Transformers questions by newbies, and not-so-newbies

Quote Originally Posted by Paulbot View Post
    Check the link I posted anyway. The thirteen original Transformers are a Simon Furman add on from some BotCon fiction that Hasbro is running with. There's timelines for various timelines but as is often the case with your questions there is no "one source", no "one timeline"... Except this new "aligned" continuity which is supposed to provide that going forward.
    Cheers Paulbot.

Yeah, it's a good starting point. I just wish it had specific times instead of 'long ago' and the like :P

TRANSFORMERS: DEICIDE -- The Beast Wars 20th Anniversary Comic Book series that could have been...
    TRANSFORMERS: UNITY -- the BotCon 2016 Comic Book that should have been...

Decepticon Guest

Why cant I see any items on the TFCC store website? All I see is the subscribtion costs. That has to be the worst website to find anything in the history of mankind!

Quote Originally Posted by Decepticon View Post
    Why cant I see any items on the TFCC store website? All I see is the subscribtion costs. That has to be the worst website to find anything in the history of mankind!
    I don't think they have finished re-building it yet since the implementation of the new website, software and credit card company. there is a news item on seibertron.com saying they are releasing some items from Botcon tomorrow for purchase if the setup of the shop finishes as planned.
    My Fan interview with Big Trev

my original collection from when I was more impressionable.
    My Current Collection Pics (Changing on occasion)

Everyone can relax, I found it.

TRANSFORMERS: DEICIDE -- The Beast Wars 20th Anniversary Comic Book series that could have been...

But while I'm here, does anyone know what this image is from exactly:

And whether there is a larger version of it on the net somewhere?

Quote Originally Posted by Verno View Post
    But while I'm here, does anyone know what this image is from exactly:

And whether there is a larger version of it on the net somewhere?
    It's the combined covers of two of Titan's Marvel reprint trades (All Fall Down and End of the Road which reprinted #69 to #80)

You're priceless PB!

I love those Titan split covers, but they never ended up selling posters of them, which was a shame. And I offloaded my copies when I decided to not have multiple copies of comics (as it was getting expensive and taking up too much space), and preferred to keep the original single issues.

It was difficult finding the combined cover images online too... and the ones I did find were small.
    Books 1 & 2
    Books 3 & 4
    Books 5 & 6
    Books 7 & 8
    Books 9 & 10
    That site has been adding them over the last few weeks, so might add the last three (there were 16 covering the Gen1 & Gen2 US Comics).

Maybe you could see if anyone here who has the whole set could post up decent sized scans of the covers, and you could combine the images yourself?
    TFwiki has details and small images of each Titan book, as does TFArchive.

Cheers Griff, you've gone above and beyond.

What is the thing in the background of the 2nd one? The Matrix or... something?

Quote Originally Posted by Decepticon View Post
    Speaking of which, did anyone manage to nab an extra Runamuck or Spinister/Octopunch from the website before it imploded on Friday? I was totally stoked when I saw the announcement on Thursday night, mentioning that it would be up by about 3:00am AEST, but by the time I checked the website at work it had already imploded

If it took a credit card security hacking to bring the website up from 'worst website to find anything in the history of the universe' to 'worst website to find anything in the history of mankind', perhaps this late bandwidth implosion will cause FunPub to make an upgrade to 'worst website to find anything in the history of the internet'. We'll get there... one very small step at a time...