Thread: Looking for Power Girl Toys!

Default Looking for Power Girl Toys!

Hey guys,

Just inquiring to see if any body has any Power Girl action figures they wish to depart with?

I noticed the PG trades you posted in that pic last week and now this post has got me wandering... Are you a new PG fan or a long time fan?

To answer your actual question, no... but I can have a look around for you if you like?

Yep, new fan and totally obsessed I think she is absolutely fantastic!

Am gonna grab one of the DC Universe versions, just wish they produced a more comic accurate version, but yeah def let me know if you come across anything
    cheers.
    Last edited by gantz; 14th March 2012 at 10:51 AM.

Cat is offline Rank 6 - Dedicated Member

IMO the best PG figure is the DC Direct Infinite Crisis one.

I have the Mattel DCUC one, and while it's great for my JSA display, the arms and general build seem a bit daintier than I would like.

The Infinite Crisis figure has the right build, and looks a million times better.

Now, being a DC Direct figure it has nowhere near the amount of articulation as Mattels, but the far superior sculpt more than compensates for that, IMO.

And if you love Power Girl, have you been reading much JSA? I'm a massive JSA fan myself, and PG is a core member, and has had some great moments.
    Last edited by Cat; 16th March 2012 at 05:19 PM.