Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: Optimus Prime is Here!!!

Hello everyone! Thanks for the welcome! (even if it was a little misdirected.) While I'm not MR OPTIMUS PRIME (who IS the firefighter over in Iraq who changed his name), I have chatted with him before a few times. I'm actually the Optimus Prime from the Official Transformers Movie Board ( http://boards.transformersmovie.com/ ).
    "Freedom is the right of all sentient beings"

Lakewood is indeed the US location (I'd never have guessed it), but OP says that he originates from somewhere in NSW, but is currently in US (which fits our member requirements).

As for 100 members, we need one more to actually have 100 active members. Khorne may have got #100, but three registrations haven't been successful, which means we currently have 99 active members.
    Still, not a bad result for only being a month old at this location.

Quote Originally Posted by Optimus Prime View Post
    Hello everyone! Thanks for the welcome! (even if it was a little misdirected.) While I'm not MR OPTIMUS PRIME (who IS the firefighter over in Iraq who changed his name), I have chatted with him before a few times. I'm actually the Optimus Prime from the Official Transformers Movie Board ( http://boards.transformersmovie.com/ ).

didn't know that there was an "official" movie board

anyway, here's an "unofficial" welcome

be sure to post a little something about yourself and your involvement with the fairly expensive hobby.