Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Madman G1 Complete 17 DVD collection on sale at JB HIFI

MV75 is offline Rank 6 - Dedicated Member

Quote Originally Posted by i_amtrunks View Post
    Whats the bet that there are no copies on shelves, then miraculously post sale they re-appear?
    Yea, pulling a K-mart.

And yes, I went in yesterday just to look, none of those at all, only the expensive "seasons" ones were there.
    Code:
    O o 
      _
     / --------------------------------
    |      IMMA FIRIN MA LAZAR!!!
     \_--------------------------------

I picked up one yesterday arvo from the Perth JB Hifi but I didnt know it had a comic in it. All it had was the two dvd cases and a picture of the matrix plus the metal tin (which has a slight dent on the front but who cares).

Quote Originally Posted by Hot Rodimus View Post
    Thanks Trailer Park Ninja!

Guess what I am buying on the weekend

I'll have double copies of some episodes since I have a few of the original box sets.... was gonna buy the rest since Toys r us have them for $35 but may as well get the whole lot for this price!
    Quote Originally Posted by valkyrie_76 View Post
    I picked up one yesterday arvo from the Perth JB Hifi but I didnt know it had a comic in it. All it had was the two dvd cases and a picture of the matrix plus the metal tin (which has a slight dent on the front but who cares).
    I picked up the G1 complete collection from JB-Hifi awhile ago for $80 and completed my other original boxsets with the recent Madman sale. The Complete Collection really displays well in my DVD collection in the lounge room with the toybox look. Always a talking point for visitors who come over and usually starts off a great conversation about the Saturday morning cartoons and toys.

The comic should be in the back of the first plastic boxset in the metal tin. Hope you didn't miss out

Quote Originally Posted by Trailer Park Ninja View Post

The comic should be in the back of the first plastic boxset in the metal tin. Hope you didn't miss out
    Yeah I found it...*phew*...not a bad little story either.

Went into JB yesterday to pick one up, noticed 3 other guys wearing TF shirts so had a feeling it would be sold out. Bugger..... they said it would of been $110 though but if they ordered it in I was gonna have to pay $140. Maybe they were looking at the wrong item on the sotck list?

Ether way my birthday is in a bit over a month so will hit up the olds for it me thinks lol

MV75 is offline Rank 6 - Dedicated Member

Yep, even looked in a different one yesterday, none there either.

I'll post back the count of them I'll see this week now the sale is over. I'm not really impressed with jb anyway. Their prices arn't really that crash hot as they are. The only thing I've ever found them good on is blank dvds. All their other stuff that they're more known for, hifi, electronics, I can get cheaper elsewhere.
    Code:
    O o 
      _
     / --------------------------------
    |      IMMA FIRIN MA LAZAR!!!
     \_--------------------------------