Page 2 of 81 FirstFirst 12345671222 ... LastLast

Thread: Universe/Classics 2.0 Sightings

I forgot to mention I saw those legends to on my place to Jaydisc's on Thursday. Nothing compelling me to buy right away. I'm happy to wait for a sale.

Oh, and I saw the Deluxe Universe label that Pulse posted pics of the other day. I was going to track down one of the Target staff people but had ran out of time I shld have more time by next Wednesday to begin my interrogation (and then hopefully beg them to bring out their stock from the back )
    Collection Count (w/ a 12.42% upsize): 3053
    New Family Members: DA-15 Jetwing Prime, DOTM Leader Ironhide, Perfect Effect Reflector, DOTM Shockwave & Skyhammer, eHobby United 3-packs
    Current Desires: Japanese BW Optimal Optimus
    The Holy Grail: Ultmetal Optimus Prime

Visit the Wonderful World of: The Iacon City Hub-Capital Collection

I saw these in TRU Hurstville. They had a few of Starscream, Onslaught and Red Alert. None appealed to me at all.

Eagerly waiting for Masterpiece Meister

A lot of legends at K-Mart Fountain Gate, peg warming with a lot of the last movie legends.

I want Classics so bad I can't wait to ask nicely interrogate them about it tmrw. Need. Classics. Now.
    New Family Members: DA-15 Jetwing Prime, DOTM Leader Ironhide, Perfect Effect Reflector, DOTM Shockwave & Skyhammer, eHobby United 3-packs

Its not fair! I only ever get to goto the shops on the weekends and by then all you lucky bastards get to the goodies first!

Although I must admit I should be more disciplined and visit this board more frequently lol

Quote Originally Posted by shazam View Post
    Its not fair! I only ever get to goto the shops on the weekends and by then all you lucky bastards get to the goodies first!

Although I must admit I should be more disciplined and visit this board more frequently lol
    Same here! I no longer live next to a shopping center

So what's released so far? Just Legends?

The only Legends I would be interested in are the Jazz, Megatron (G2) and Hound. I may also be interested in the Legends special team leaders.

yea i saw those legends here at kmart batemans Bay 2.

I asked the chick at Target about why they have the price tag why they have a tag lying around w/ Universe Deluxe but none of them. She says that they had them in stock about 6 weeks back. I'm not so sure since I frequent that Target twice a week and the location on the shelves of that tag wouldn't even come close to fitting that Deluxe.

But she said that they'll be receiving two big boxes of stuff and TFs shoiuld be amongst those. I asked her to give me a call and said that she would for sure but I'm not so sure. I don't think she knew exactly what was going on and more interested in conversation after a long boring day

Pulse is offline Rank 1 - New or Inactive

The bunch of freakin liars . They've probably had the Universe boxes sitting in the back for ages...

Or you could be like me & pre-order them from BBTS (My order is currently in the warehouse )

Quote Originally Posted by Pulse View Post
    Or you could be like me & pre-order them from BBTS (My order is currently in the warehouse )
    I'm not that desperate.