Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast

Thread: Chimungmung items of interest

I'm thinking of ordering from them.... is it worthwhile doing a group buy? Much savings in postage that way?

Quote Originally Posted by Dinkydarth View Post
    I'm thinking of ordering from them.... is it worthwhile doing a group buy? Much savings in postage that way?
    You'd have to ask him. I've never ordered more than one thig form him at a time.
    Dovie'andi se tovya sagain

On the lookout for MISB Headmaster Highbrow, Takara or Hasbro. I'm sure I could make you a sweet deal!

Has anyone had any recent communication from chimimngmung? I made an order which has been completed through PayPal and I've sent two emails this week and have had no reply.

Quote Originally Posted by Micktimus View Post
    Has anyone had any recent communication from chimimngmung? I made an order which has been completed through PayPal and I've sent two emails this week and have had no reply.
    Was it posted? You have to log into your account on his website to get the tracking number. And even then it usually doesn't work until its already been delivered.
    Dovie'andi se tovya sagain

Order status is still saying pending, but I first emailed him on Monday and haven't had a response, in the past he's usually been pretty quick to answer emails and post orders. It just concerns me cause this was a larger order than usual. Maybe I'm being paranoid.

Quote Originally Posted by Trent View Post
    Was it posted? You have to log into your account on his website to get the tracking number. And even then it usually doesn't work until its already been delivered.

I sent an email to him last week and still have not had a reply either..

Sent an email direct instead of going through the website and got a reply in 5 mins. I asked if he was having trouble with his emails, he said he's going to look into it.

Quote Originally Posted by drahsrebu View Post
    I sent an email to him last week and still have not had a reply either..

Quote Originally Posted by Micktimus View Post
    Sent an email direct instead of going through the website and got a reply in 5 mins. I asked if he was having trouble with his emails, he said he's going to look into it.
    I've ordered a few things through Chimungmung. Have found the communication to be very good normally. Although there have been a couple of times where Facebook messages and e-mail messages have gone unanswered.

I have noticed sometimes the language used in the e-mails can vary. I do sometimes wonder if there is more than one "Tony" on the other end.

Not that it matters really, I would still order from there without hesitation.
    Last edited by Dangermot; 15th May 2014 at 04:38 PM.

Iusually get replies from him 2 days after via emails, Ive tried pm'ing thru facebook but don't get a reply at all. I guess it varies
    Wanted AM partner Vanguard, Myclones Dirge, G1 Victory Leo, e-hobby Dark scream ( the black version), e-hobby Magnificus
    Parts- AM partner Basher-side guns, G1 Actionmaster Elite Windmill's blades[I][B]