Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast

Thread: Transformerland.com latest update

Default Transformerland.com latest update

Although I get their updates all the time I don't normally post them, however this time they have what looks to be all of the Transformers Collection Takara reissues (which I think I recall a few people here were after) and at reasonable prices:

http://www.transformerland.com/store/search.php?LU=6

Hopefully the link works!

Pre-order MP Ultra Magnus at $170 - he's $30 more than Optimus. But that's a better price than BBTS.

RK is still cheaper.

There are some incredibly priced items there from beast machines and armada too. Tempting...
    On the lookout for MISB Headmaster Highbrow, Takara or Hasbro. I'm sure I could make you a sweet deal!

Megatran Guest

Quote Originally Posted by Ultra Mackness View Post
    Although I get their updates all the time I don't normally post them, however this time they have what looks to be all of the Transformers Collection Takara reissues (which I think I recall a few people here were after) and at reasonable prices:
    Awwww nice to know that I've been looked after.

However, I've read the Transformerland thread(s) & there appears to be mixed responses to customer service. So naturally I'm a bit wary. Has anyone recently purchased from this guy? And how was the experience?

I've bought loads of stuff from him (Matt), the latest being late last year and I've never had any hassles.

That's a good price for Collection Blitzwing. $100.
    Seeking the Following:
    - CW Brawl
    - Earthrise Runabout
    - Earthrise Thrust

I've had a couple of issues with tfland in the past, but to be honest those were simply a result of me being a picky collector. These issues were ironed out and were worked through with good outcomes in the end though.

I've put through a number of very large orders (in the hundreds of $$$) with Matt and he always delivers. Great communication and shipping. Prices are negotiable too, which really helps when you buy in bulk.

Highly recommend

shipping aint cheap for ultra magnus!!

Quote Originally Posted by Megatran View Post
    Awwww nice to know that I've been looked after.

However, I've read the Transformerland thread(s) & there appears to be mixed responses to customer service. So naturally I'm a bit wary. Has anyone recently purchased from this guy? And how was the experience?
    I have purchased from Matt on many occasions over the last two years or more and can highly recommend him!

- I have never had a parcel lost.
    - I have only had one issue with a damaged box which is more the postal systems fault (resulting in a damaged toy) and Matt replaced it at his expense (sent with my next order).
    - If you ask him to pack a particular loose TF a certain way eg (box in box) he will usually oblige.
    - He uses actual photos of the toys he is selling so check them carefully as he does not always list every detail a "picky" collector might want to know.
    - If in doubt send him an email (he usually responds with in 24hours). If you worried someone else will buy the item your interested in before he gets back to you, you can opt to pay later through the checkout system (7 day hold to pay).
    - He will not rip you off with postage. At request he will bundle multiple orders together to save you money on shipping

No reissue Hound - the only one I'm after.

M-Bot's Customs logo by M-bot2011

To follow M's Toy Customs of Facebook, visit: https://www.facebook.com/MsToyCustoms
    While you're there, click the "LIKE" button!