Thread: Weird Toy Sightings.

Default Weird Toy Sightings.

I have a toy shop a couple of doors down and I rarely frequent it because it's expensive, never has anything I want and has an annoying turnstile. But I thought it might have Special Edition Overkill or Animated Jetfire/Jetstorm so I popped in today and was confused to see:

- Two Mega SCF Hot Rodimuses: $35 each.
    - Two Alternator Rodimuses: $100 each.
    - One Movie Trans-scanning Bumblebee: $100.

Am I right that those are odd toys to find in a non-collectible toy store? Anyone else have any weird sightings recently?

Quote Originally Posted by Sky Shadow View Post
    I have a toy shop a couple of doors down and I rarely frequent it because it's expensive, never has anything I want and has an annoying turnstile. But I thought it might have Special Edition Overkill or Animated Jetfire/Jetstorm so I popped in today and was confused to see:

- Two Mega SCF Hot Rodimuses: $35 each.
    - Two Alternator Rodimuses: $100 each.
    - One Movie Trans-scanning Bumblebee: $100.

Am I right that those are odd toys to find in a non-collectible toy store? Anyone else have any weird sightings recently?
    Alternator Rodimus hasn't been available for over a year now and the asking price of $100 is waaaay above RRP. Trans-scanning Bumblebee also seems to also 'feature' a collectible store price. All have been conceivably imported by the store itself (via ebay)