Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: Need help with Ebay:Difficult seller

Default Need help with Ebay:Difficult seller

I recently won this auction for a bag on Ebay. The seller used stock photos for the item and now, before making any transaction, I am making a simple request of having some actual pictures taken of the item to confirm that a) it exists b) is not fake and c) is not a different item. This seller is very difficult and says it wastes his "staffs" time etc etc and doesn't want to comply. I'm surprised by this behavior as most sellers I've dealt with on Ebay are happy to provide more pictures of their listed items.

Any suggestions? I would really appreciate it!

TheDirtyDigger Guest

Persist in your request.

Quote Originally Posted by TheDirtyDigger View Post
    Persist in your request.
    currently doing so. This person is difficult!! He uses a ton of excuses, the biggest one is hilarious "I operate a huge warehouse with six accounts etc etc and don't have time to take pictures because of time constraints". As a seller, customer satisfaction is always a must.

I don't understand why he doesn't want to email me pictures (other sellers are happy to comply when using stock photos)?

Quote Originally Posted by 6gyrating_gynoid9 View Post
    I don't understand why he doesn't want to email me pictures (other sellers are happy to comply when using stock photos)?
    perhaps something to hide. suggest checking out his feedback (even if it is at-times rigged)

report him to ebay for not wanting to comply

Quote Originally Posted by Saintly View Post
    perhaps something to hide. suggest checking out his feedback (even if it is at-times rigged)

report him to ebay for not wanting to comply
    I think he is hiding something. The reason I need pics is his feedback is kinda low 98%. Most negative feedback have the buyers stating "beware".

Is he Wheeljackslab? Sounds like him.
    ________
    Miyoshi plant (mazda) picture
    Last edited by kup; 22nd March 2011 at 03:09 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by kup View Post
    Is he Wheeljackslab? Sounds like him.
    nah. Name is Davidz-stuff.

This sellers a pain. Been exchanging emails with him since 12pm. I don't understand why he doesn't want to send actual pictures. Its a very simple request.

Keep pressing him. Tell him you won't pay if he doesn't send you pictures of the actual item. If he tries to report you to eBay you can explain the situation and send them copies of his emails and whatnot.

Well if you've allready bought it from other pics i'm siding with the seller. If you wanted pics you should have asked before buying. Because by you buying it no one else can.