Page 2 of 43 FirstFirst 12345671222 ... LastLast

Thread: Masterpiece Sightings

Quote Originally Posted by darockk View Post
    you kidding right? there was a whole thread on this item a week or 2 ago and there was no secret as to where the item could be found online

anyways next time i visit Melbourne I would like to check out all the comic shops, but just have to find out where they all are
    i'll PM ya the address of the one i was in if you like.

Quote Originally Posted by darockk View Post
    you kidding right? there was a whole thread on this item a week or 2 ago and there was no secret as to where the item could be found online
    I'm only recommending that discussion be kept out of the public forum if attempting to obtain a figure that it is currently illegal in most states, for your own protection. If the police or government in victoria wanted to crack down on ownership of replica guns (it only takes a highly publicised criminal act), I don't think you would want them to have easily obtainable proof of you acquiring one, because you posted about it on this public forum. It might be unlikely, but it is better to be safe than sorry.

hahahahaha i wouldnt worry about the cops in Victoria just give em some lolly

Quote Originally Posted by roller View Post
    hahahahaha i wouldnt worry about the cops in Victoria just give em some lolly
    Or send them after a P plate driver... no doubt that they could find something wrong with a car that has nothing at all wrong with it. I'm sure that some of them are mechanics outside of the police, they know just about anything to do with hotted up cars... Yeah Right!

TheDirtyDigger Guest

Quote Originally Posted by turtle boy View Post
    Or send them after a P plate driver... no doubt that they could find something wrong with a car that has nothing at all wrong with it. I'm sure that some of them are mechanics outside of the police, they know just about anything to do with hotted up cars... Yeah Right!
    Haha...my brother's a mechanic who is becoming an officer of the law.

Masterpiece Skywarp is $79 USD @ robotkingdom which is about the cheapest I've seen him for a long while. Depending on shipping this might be my source for obtaining him.

http://www.robotkingdom.com/

I have one.

Its big and plastic and novelty sized. Let 'em arrest me for it.

Quote Originally Posted by TheDirtyDigger View Post
    Haha...my brother's a mechanic who is becoming an officer of the law.

Masterpiece Skywarp is $79 USD @ robotkingdom which is about the cheapest I've seen him for a long while. Depending on shipping this might be my source for obtaining him.

http://www.robotkingdom.com/
    May I offer a piece of advice? Save yourself a lot of time, hassle, and eventual heartbreak, and buy him from an Australian online store instead of importing it. There's a good chance customs will sieze it, and you will be disappointed. The same goes for any G1 megatron reissues.

benben2142 Guest

I saw mp megatron at southport at titans tower for $200 but they sold it, before I could get it but they will get more.

Default anyone looking for a MP04?

Hi guys.

Just letting you guys know that Robokingdom is selling MP04 for 199USD. Including postage to australia it'll come to ard USD250.

Just letting u guys know...

http://www.robotkingdom.com/services/eshop/main.php

Cheers

TheDirtyDigger Guest

Quote Originally Posted by reillyd View Post
    May I offer a piece of advice? Save yourself a lot of time, hassle, and eventual heartbreak, and buy him from an Australian online store instead of importing it. There's a good chance customs will sieze it, and you will be disappointed. The same goes for any G1 megatron reissues.
    Haha...I think we all know that reillyd. My sighting was for a Skywarp...