Thread: The return of the Mechanic in another Marvel Comic?

Default The return of the Mechanic in another Marvel Comic?

The Mechanic showed up in "Punisher: Underworld" recently. Well, mostly he looked more like "our" "the Mechanic" than any of the other various "the Mechanics." The artist was Staz Johnson, of Marvel UK Transformers fame.
    Does anyone here collect Punisher comics?

I would love to see a scan of this if anyone has a copy of the series, or if anybody knows which issue this would have been?

I'm interested to see because I liked the idea of that character, and the only fanfic I've completed involved completing his story.
    Last edited by Paulbot; 14th January 2008 at 02:02 PM.

TheDirtyDigger Guest

I collect Punisher but only the hardcore ones done under the MAX imprint that feature ultra-violence, sex and enough profanity to make Deadwood proud.

You didn't catch what actual Punisher title it was did you?

I've done a bit more research, and it's a Marvel comic called "Underworld" written by Frank Tieri with a new hero called Underworld that sounds similar to Punisher but is a different character.

the guy on channel 9's 'the shack' was wearing a tf shirt a few weeks ago

roller: I don't quite see how that's relevant to this thread... (-_-) But it'd be interesting... I believe it would be the second time a character from Transformers has gone off to appear independently (i.e.: outside of a crossover) in another comic book title (the other would of course be Death's Head).

its completely releavent, surely someone on that show is related to a mechanic