Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: Starwars Force Awakens figures found.

Default Starwars Force Awakens figures found.

Hi all. In my travels today I came across some Force Awakens figures. Actually I have been hunting overtime looking for them. Its a game I play. How many can I get before the release date. September 4th. Force Friday. I do this whenever a new SW movie hits.

So far 6 figures and two Vehicles the Speederbike and the Assult walker. As well as a Diecast Hotwheels set. The Falcon and a First order Tie fighter.

So if anyone is hunting early. Post your finds.

What's the quality like? Do they have elbows and knees? and final question, is Hasbro making them?

Considering that Disney now owns Star Wars, I am curious to see if Hasbro still have the contract.

The Hasbro logo is at the bottom right of the packaging, so unfortunately yes, Hasbro is still making them, so expect backwards engineering and limited paint apps.

Quote Originally Posted by Tetsuwan Convoy View Post
    Considering that Disney now owns Star Wars, I am curious to see if Hasbro still have the contract.
    Hasbro currently owns the rights to make Disney toys. Hasbro AU's reception is currently adorned with a massive Frozen standee (after mknell took their old AoE one ).

I wonder if the store that VERT found these toys violated embargo. Cos I was at a Target store yesterday, and I noticed that they have an upcoming promotion called "Force Friday" which includes a midnight sale. I asked if this was going to include toys from The Force Awakens, and the staff member told me that they do have Star Wars stock in the back room which they're currently not allowed to shelve, but he didn't know if they were toys or not.

Can't say need to protect my sources oK M. Yes they are Hasbro cause kenner/ Hasblow have always done then since forever. Yes they have all the Articulation from the 1980s. But since they are just on display I dont really mind. Better stuff is in the black series. Paint Apps are fine and no different.
    Last edited by VERT; 31st August 2015 at 07:26 AM.

Force Friday is a world wide event they are doing. TFA figures officially go on sale on the 4th Sep at 12.01 am. In Australia its Target and TRU as far as I know doing it. They do this all the time for a new SW movie. I remember waiting out front of Tru in 1999 waiting for the Ep 1 stuff. Oh if only I knew better. But it was fun.

I'll personally not be picking any of these up as I'll be waiting for 3.75" Black Series figures.

I find it odd that big retailers who have plenty of experience not selling games before the embargo date can't get things right when it comes to toys.
    I have a list of all G1 characters that have been released in CHUG form. You can find it here. Please feel free to let me know if I got anything wrong so I can fix it.

From what I was the told, the embargo sticker on the boxes was tiny and easily missed -I wasn't there on the day and didn't see it myself
    anyhoo, they're out the back now, waiting...

and, yay. darth vader?

The Assault Walker was already out at BigW Garden City... but probably by accident as nothing else was.
    It was only $30, which was pretty cheap for a figure and vehicle.

Megatran Guest

My fart creates more disturbance in the force than these new releases.

Hope others enjoy them.....