So to get this back on topic, another memory I've got for Toys R Us garden city, was back when they had games, and I was after every Sonic game back in the 00's. I managed to find a copy of Sonic Advance 2 on Gameboy Advance, only copy there and it was coming upto my birthday if I recall or I was saving my money for it.

So I hid the game behind a few others, and that night I had to give my mum specific instructions on where to find it since the game was incredibly hard to find a copy of and I had school the next day. It took about an hour to explain where it was and map out the store and mention the name like 3 times, giving specific details of it being behind this other game by this name.

So after finishing school the next day and getting home, all psyched for my new game, turns out the box was there but the game wasn't. They couldn't find the cartridge, so no game for me. I ended up managing to find a copy of the game at Mr Toys after getting them to order it in Still have the game now, but it was a funny experience.