Page 9 of 38 FirstFirst ... 45678910111213141929 ... LastLast

Thread: TAS Transformers Sightings.

Default Kre-O Micro Changers.

Hi all! Spotted Kre-O Micro Changers (Collection 2) at Big-W Glenorchy today. Not many left though and only one box on the shelf that I could see (for now). Thought I would post as it's the first time I've seen them available locally. Laters!

Default AoE Sightings.

Hi guys! Not much to report on the Tassie front at the moment (frustratingly). Target Northgate has the 'Flip & Change' Optimus Prime and Grimlock. BigW Northgate has AoE FE Optimus Primes and BigW Eastlands has 'Power Attackers' Hound, Strafe, Bumblebee and Crosshairs. Still have Target Hobart and Myer to check up on though so, watch this space local TF fans!

Toyworld Launceston has the AOE Voyagers Grimlock and Optimus for $49, and Deluxe Crosshairs, Bumblebee, Slug and Scorn for $30.

A little bit expensive considering they're 'deluxe' Voyagers and 'scout' deluxes...

Well hopefully the Voyagers make their way down south soon 'cause papa needs himself a Grimlock! Popped into Target Hobart yesterday and found they have everything BUT the Voyagers on the shelf :P Still, walked out with Scorn and Slug so a trip worthwhile. Back next week for the rest
    And yes 'tis a shame about the incredible shrinking transformer toys but hey, at least they're still good looking and fun to pose/play around with

Quote Originally Posted by Samtron View Post
    Well hopefully the Voyagers make their way down south soon 'cause papa needs himself a Grimlock! Popped into Target Hobart yesterday and found they have everything BUT the Voyagers on the shelf :P Still, walked out with Scorn and Slug so a trip worthwhile. Back next week for the rest
    And yes 'tis a shame about the incredible shrinking transformer toys but hey, at least they're still good looking and fun to pose/play around with
    Actually I have to take that snarky size comment back, they're actually not that small. Certainly not as small as the DOTM line anyway. They've made their plastic savings through simplicity instead. Evasion Prime is bigger than most of the recent Voyager Primes.

Default FoC Wreckers.

Just returned from K-mart at Eastlands with all five of the FoC wreckers/Ruination for the measly sum of 15 bucks a piece! Yeah they're repaints of FoC Bruticus but oh what repaints and with some sweet new head sculpts ta'boot! Not much left on the shelf though except for a few more wreckers and the odd FoC Optimus/Jazz/Shockwave so, don't know about K-mart New Towns availability though. May be worth a look for those looking to pick them up

Just going to mention (because they haven't been mentioned much in other states) that Launceston Toyworld has the Combiner Wars Legends Wave (Powerglide, Bombshell etc). $16.99.

Geez that'd be right. I got all excited about the new line and bought Powerglide from eBay just last week for 20 bucks and now he turns up locally for $16.99! Ah well, still after Bombshell and Windcharger so will have to keep an eye out at the local Hobart Toyworld. Cheers for the heads up Sutton!

Burnie Toyworld had all the Wave 1 Combiner Wars. I snapped them up straight away. They're pretty nice.

Quote Originally Posted by Sutton Sr View Post
    Burnie Toyworld had all the Wave 1 Combiner Wars. I snapped them up straight away. They're pretty nice.
    So good to see proper TF's on the pegs again...!

Now hurry up and put out the Stunticons, the kids love Dragstrip and want the rest of the team.