Thanks to Kristofferer for selling me the junker Supreme Starscream I used to make this. Also thanks to everyone who commented on the WIP thread, especially Deonasis for pushing me into jazzing up the tank mde.

I know the tank mode is a stretch, but there's only so much I could do with a pair of legs without turning it into more of a partsformer. The tank barrel is a stripped down KO nerf gun. It fits in snugly between the legs. I think it evokes Overlord's tank mode - purple main gun, white turret pieces... call it Cybertronian mode.
The missile pods and tail fins on the plane are taken off for bot mode. If you look closely on Overlord's left wing you may be able to see the rivet I drilled into it. That's for the jet nose to attach to in bot mode.

Opening the doors to Garrus-9

The gun handle is a yellow lego-type piece with a circle at one end that fits over an internal strut of the gun.

And some Last Stand of the Wreckers shots...

Guzzle: "oh slag..."

Here you can see Overlord has a bit of a wasp waist going on.

I do plan on trying to put something on Overlord's chest to evoke the powermaster engines, but wanted these pics up for posterity in case I stuff it up.