Page 1 of 7 123456 ... LastLast

Thread: Any interest in getting Toyhax/Reprolabels through an Australian?

Default Any interest in getting Toyhax/Reprolabels through an Australian?

Hey guys,
    i have become friends with the team at Reprolabels in the last few months, and they have mentioned that they are looking to expand their Austrailia Business with a local presence. In the short term, what that means would be a uch shorter wait on labels; The idea is they would wait till they had a batch of Australian Orders, courier them overnight to me, and i would send them out through local post. That would cut the wait time from 5-6 weeks down to 1 or 2.

they asked me to just do some research into whether or not that would make you more likely to buy labels from them or not. If not, is there anything that has held you back from trying their stuff up until now?

Lastly; Would Ozformers be willing to post local updates on the main page when new sets are announced?
    i do NOT Play with toys...

But I DO occasionally do scale model assisted simulations in physical fight dynamics.

Hell yes
    WANTED BOTS: G1: Horri-bull, Snarler, Mainframe, Chop Shop, Ransack CHUG: Spin Out, Cordon, Brotropolis Rescue MASTERPIECE: Acid Storm
    ENERGON: Six Shot

Tbh, it would make it more likely for me as well
    www.mariokart64.com
    --------------------------------------------------------
    "Sometimes, the wrong thing feels so right"
    --------------------------------------------------------

Would love to see the delivery time shaved down. In the tail end of last year it was taking almost two months for deliveries to arrive, so anything that would reduce that would be greatly appreciated.

I agree - shipping times are far too long. I wonder why it takes a letter sized envelope so long to come from Canada?

I've been wanting to buy more labels, but never got around to it. This would tip the scales into starting to buy more again.

Also, I'd be happy to post the updates on new sets

Yes, especially if they still have upgrade sets for older toys - my new toy buying has slowed right down but upgrading my existing collection would be fun.

Quote Originally Posted by Zommael View Post
    Yes, especially if they still have upgrade sets for older toys - my new toy buying has slowed right down but upgrading my existing collection would be fun.
    That is a big point right there. A lot of their old labels are not available anymore. Can you ask if they will make a come back?
    WANTED BOTS: G1: Horri-bull, Snarler, Mainframe, Chop Shop, Ransack CHUG: Spin Out, Cordon, Brotropolis Rescue MASTERPIECE: Acid Storm
    ENERGON: Six Shot

Nice, would live to be able to get these labels faster

Nice. I don't buy many, mainly just faction logos. But I imagine that they're quite popular so as a suggestion maybe you could keep on-hand stock for some of the more popular sheets?
    Dovie'andi se tovya sagain