Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: SOTA STREET FIGHTER

That's awesome Deceptic! I want them!

thats a pretty good deal. nice work.

would love to get a set like that too, but just dont have anymore space anywhere for them.

Quote Originally Posted by SamLoi888 View Post
    That's awesome Deceptic! I want them!
    yeah since i laid my eye on guile! omg i did my research and wham! next thing you know im bidding on a whole lot of it on ebay...lol

Quote Originally Posted by bruticus View Post
    thats a pretty good deal. nice work.

would love to get a set like that too, but just dont have anymore space anywhere for them.
    yeah tell me about it, i wasnt going to give up for it my highest bid suppose to be only 120, but i just really had to have it and next thing you know it reaches 200 and everybody just gave up and i had to wake up early in the morning just to bid on it 1am!...lol, ive seen other auction which was more complete and they got up to 300 to 400 mark lucky i waited. And these guys is a definite must have, and i had to make space for them! cos they are pure awesome!

great setup mate! i really want a Bison, But Im usually not prepared to pay ebay prices for him

Never knew they made Dan...
    i do NOT Play with toys...

But I DO occasionally do scale model assisted simulations in physical fight dynamics.

Hey Deceptic, did you get these figures yet? Looks like a good haul, but the presence of some quite rare pieces (Gouken, Black Ryu) is extra good. Did they come with all their accessories?

I have all the 1P Coloured figures (the non-repaints) and while I love the designs and posability, the QC has a lot of problems and a lot of my SOTA SF guys have loose joints etc.

Quote Originally Posted by popculturepooka View Post
    Hey Deceptic, did you get these figures yet? Looks like a good haul, but the presence of some quite rare pieces (Gouken, Black Ryu) is extra good. Did they come with all their accessories?
    yeah i got em that my pics and yes they all come with accessories, il take more photos when i get a chance

Quote Originally Posted by gekisou View Post
    I have all the 1P Coloured figures (the non-repaints) and while I love the designs and posability, the QC has a lot of problems and a lot of my SOTA SF guys have loose joints etc.
    Fortunately my SOTA SFs are all in good quality andgood condition and havent really encountered loose joints

Quote Originally Posted by Deceptic_Optic View Post
    Fortunately my SOTA SFs are all in good quality andgood condition and havent really encountered loose joints
    I hate you. :P
    I have encountered loose joints in Fei Long, Zangief, E. Honda and Blanka. Which is a shame cos Blanka and Zangief ARE awesome!!!

woah ... these are brilliant pics of brilliant figures

nice job there bro (i know it's a late reply but i stumbled across these pics recently).

Quote Originally Posted by Deceptic_Optic View Post

"I was expecting a giant car."

[COLOR="STUFF FOR SALE [/B][/COLOR]

Non-TF SALE

TRANSFORMERS SALE!

Chippies Guest

Default Looking for blanka

Hi, i know this post is late, but does anyone know where to get a sota blanka for a reasonable price? I've tried ebay with no luck. Cheers