Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: "Iridescent" DOTM trailer

Quote Originally Posted by GoktimusPrime View Post
    There were two Long Hauls in ROTF - the one who combined to form Devastator, and another one that was chasing Sam and Mikaela in the village. Remember that the movie Constructicons are gumbies much like the Decepticon jets in the G1 cartoon.

Mild Spoiler Ahead

See when Carly hugs Sam? This confirms something Julie White told me - not at the TF panel, but just during a private conversation - she told me that all the Witwickies are the same height (approx 165cm based off my visual guesstimate of Julie's height) - and of course, being model Rosie Huntington-Whitely is tall. Often in movies they'll use tricks to make the guy look taller than the girl, like have the girl stand in a ditch or make the guy stand on rails, but Julie told me that in DotM Michael Bay didn't do any of that. He just let Carly be taller than Sam!

Also, that scene of the soldiers leaping off Trump Tower -- apparently that's one really exciting sequence. This was something Julie told us at the panel -- the soldiers land on top of a Decepticon then whip out their guns and start shooting away. She described it as just absolutely awesome! Apparently the stunt guys literally leaped off the top of Trump Tower, fell down with those membrane suits, then just before hitting the ground popped open their chutes and landed on a mat no bigger than the small stage that she and Neil Kaplan were sitting at! In the movie they'll be landing on top of some Decepticon apparently... but yeah... interesting to know that IRL they were landing on a target so small after falling 415 metres!

I'm hoping when i "quote" what you've said that the spoiler still remains hidden when I post this...

Thanks for the info - I did realize in the 2nd film that there seemed to be copies of the Constructicons in the gunfight at the same time that devastator was doing his thing - I thought it was a stuff up on Michael Bay's behalf. Thanks for clearing that up for me.

Also thanks for the extra info - I can not wait for this movie to come out, from what I've seen so far it is going to be intense!

Quote Originally Posted by GoktimusPrime View Post
    There were two Long Hauls in ROTF - the one who combined to form Devastator, and another one that was chasing Sam and Mikaela in the village. Remember that the movie Constructicons are gumbies much like the Decepticon jets in the G1 cartoon.

Mild Spoiler Ahead

See when Carly hugs Sam? This confirms something Julie White told me - not at the TF panel, but just during a private conversation - she told me that all the Witwickies are the same height (approx 165cm based off my visual guesstimate of Julie's height) - and of course, being model Rosie Huntington-Whitely is tall. Often in movies they'll use tricks to make the guy look taller than the girl, like have the girl stand in a ditch or make the guy stand on rails, but Julie told me that in DotM Michael Bay didn't do any of that. He just let Carly be taller than Sam!

Also, that scene of the soldiers leaping off Trump Tower -- apparently that's one really exciting sequence. This was something Julie told us at the panel -- the soldiers land on top of a Decepticon then whip out their guns and start shooting away. She described it as just absolutely awesome! Apparently the stunt guys literally leaped off the top of Trump Tower, fell down with those membrane suits, then just before hitting the ground popped open their chutes and landed on a mat no bigger than the small stage that she and Neil Kaplan were sitting at! In the movie they'll be landing on top of some Decepticon apparently... but yeah... interesting to know that IRL they were landing on a target so small after falling 415 metres!
    Verrrrry interestin Gok, could it be.....