Thread: new user

New Acquisitions:
    TR Astrotrain, Skullsmasher, & Hardhead
    Scouting For:
    G1 Boxes & Cardbacks
    - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -
    [COLLECTION] [CREATIVE] [MK COLLECTION]

Quote Originally Posted by VGMStudios View Post
    wow what a warm welcome. thank you guys.
    I dont have group pictures of my collection as most of my collection, about 90% of it is boxed up due to space restraints. Until I get a bigger place they will remain in stasis lock. But Ill search for some pics of what I have.

Oh my. This can be a long list. But Ill try to name off a few from memory.
    Soul of Chogokin, Super Robot Chogokin, Gundam (many different lines), Super Sentai, Max Factory, Brave, GaoGaiGar, Yamato Garland, Medarot, Bandai, Revoltech, Transformers. Thats all I can think of right now. But I have many more.

Favorite characters in BW: Rhinox & Dinobot, in that order.
    TF Prime: Starscream, Megatron. They are both deliciously evil! I love it.
    oooh, any Voltes V, Daimos or Great Mazinger figures? More curious to see now your Great robots collection. Those two are my faves (grew up with those shows and in that era ) yet still don't have until now as TFs and DCUC dominate my collection.
    Wanted AM partner Vanguard, Myclones Dirge, G1 Victory Leo, e-hobby Dark scream ( the black version), e-hobby Magnificus
    Parts- AM partner Basher-side guns, G1 Actionmaster Elite Windmill's blades[I][B]

Quote Originally Posted by liegeprime View Post
    oooh, any Voltes V, Daimos or Great Mazinger figures? More curious to see now your Great robots collection. Those two are my faves (grew up with those shows and in that era ) yet still don't have until now as TFs and DCUC dominate my collection.
    I beleive I have a Great Mazinger figure. I think I also have his Hell/black version. Menacing figure that one is!
    Its this one Im talking about.

I dont have the other ones....yet!

Quote Originally Posted by VGMStudios View Post
    I beleive I have a Great Mazinger figure. I think I also have his Hell/black version. Menacing figure that one is!
    Its this one Im talking about.

*snip*

I dont have the other ones....yet!
    Holy Crap that looks awesome!

Oooh haven't seen that one VGM.. it does look menacing, sinister really... to think it's a "heroic" robot heheh how much of it is die cast?
    Wanted AM partner Vanguard, Myclones Dirge, G1 Victory Leo, e-hobby Dark scream ( the black version), e-hobby Magnificus
    Parts- AM partner Basher-side guns, G1 Actionmaster Elite Windmill's blades[I][B]

Well here is a review from collectionDX:
    mazinkaiser_black_wing
    Unfortunatly his wings are fragile so you really got to be careful with them.

There are a few versions of it as well.

Top row: Mazinkaiser Japan Black Wing, Mazinkaiser New Red Wing and Mazinkaiser New Black Wing
    Bottom row: Mazinkaiser Overseas version, Mazinkaiser Japan version and Mazinkaiser normal version

It looks like they fixed the wing problem with the newer version, but also want to mention that if you get the Overseas version he will be blue.

Are you a fan of Panda-Z? Best Mazinger parody ever.

Quote Originally Posted by GoktimusPrime View Post
    Are you a fan of Panda-Z? Best Mazinger parody ever.
    Have never heard of it till now. Ill look it up. How you not like pandas!

You should also check out Martian Successor Nadesico (aka Mobile Battleship Nadesico). It's a serious scifi anime but also carries a Mazinger-Z parody throughout it - especially with their parody within a parody series "Gekiganger 3"

Panda-Z trailer
    Nadesico Opening
    Gekiganger 3 opening <--remember that this is part of Nadesico; it's drawn and animated in cliché 70s style anime on purpose as satire!

Welcome mate. I am also into other robots. You mentioned Gaogaigar and Mazinkaiser, whom I like but don't have any figures of
    Also SOC and Max Factory (minus the pervy figmas )