Thread: all things roadbot and happywell

yukitora Guest

Default all things roadbot and happywell

anyone know how to get happywell roadbots and galaxy defenders? happywell only does wholesale deals. and the place online - toystore- where i found roadbots, wants $30+ postage for each item. OR if anyone wants to get rid of their Roadbots and Galaxy defender planes let me know!

I coulda sworn I saw Roadbots at Kmart.

Kmart sells the 1:32 scale (roughly the same size as Hasbro's Deluxe class TFs) Roadbots and possibly the larger 1:18-ish scale ones as well. Target sells the larger ones and the silly-looking bikes.

I swear, Hasbro/Takara must be the only toy company that can do good-looking, low-cost transforming motorcycle toys. Everybody else's bike-bots look so awkward.
    http://www.tfwiki.net, the Transformers Wiki - Serious intellectual discussion about transforming space robots.

Toyworlds have had heaps of the Roadbots in the last couple of years.

yukitora Guest

Default Cappy little bots

I don't want 3 orange lambos! thats all kmart does! and i'm on the hunt for the big fellas! i really like the car modes. pretty. only wish they were the ones to do a giant camaro, then i could burn so-called 'ultimate' bumblebee. i hate him. and 'ultimate bumblee bee - with new hat'. i hate him too!

so who here like road bots? just me?

I think roadbots are okay, but I feel some of their transformations make their robot modes look a bit ugly compared with the recent TF Universe line.

I saw one of these today on my way to buy groceries, and found it intriguing that the figure seemed to come with extra add-on armour.

Decided to search around and came across the company's site:
    http://happywell.smeitrade.com/index.do

They seem to have some interesting bots, though in my opinion, the limbs don't look as "stylish" as that of Transformers.