Page 211 of 215 FirstFirst ... 191201206207208209210211212213214 ... LastLast
Results 2,101 to 2,110 of 2146

Thread: I need to share my joy! (aka the Happy Thread)

Quote Originally Posted by UltraMarginal View Post
    Cool! I come home bruised and battered from baseball sometimes, I call that fun too
    Gotta have a hobby ay? I kinda miss playing baseball, but unfortunately it has given me bad knees years later.

Quote Originally Posted by 1AZRAEL1 View Post
    Gotta have a hobby ay? I kinda miss playing baseball, but unfortunately it has given me bad knees years later.
    it's those rare times I accidentally catch a line drive with my leg instead of my glove, or have to slide without warming up properly before the game that really hurt.

were you a catcher? that will destroy your knees.
    My Fan interview with Big Trev

my original collection from when I was more impressionable.
    My Current Collection Pics (Changing on occasion)

Quote Originally Posted by UltraMarginal View Post
    it's those rare times I accidentally catch a line drive with my leg instead of my glove, or have to slide without warming up properly before the game that really hurt.

were you a catcher? that will destroy your knees.
    Warming up wasn't always my strong suit lol.

It was the twisting of my knees when I was in bat that caused my bad knees. At least that's what my footy physio told me. I was a pitcher, and a damn good one too. And outfield too. Alot of running.

bowspearer Guest

So after a truly crappy year, I managed to not only give myself a clean collection room for the holidays, but I successfully disassembled and repaired the electronics on my G1 Galvatron!!!!

How awesome is that?!?!

It rained! After over 2 months it rained on our farm!

Only 18ml so not much, but damn, after 2 months of dry scorching heat we’ll take it!

Yay! We've had rain constantly for a while now, great to see you getting some your way

Bottas beat Hamilton in the F1, naaah nah nah nah naaah nah

Hurrah!

I don't enjoy the rain but I am loving the coolness. I hate the heat. Absolutely hate it. Downside is that my Tai Chi classes will probably be cancelled (the downsides to training outdoors in parks), and the Karate Dojo that I recently started training at is doing grading tests this week (which I'm not doing) so... looks like my training schedule's gonna be taking a back seat this week.

Still, sounds like great news for farmers. <thumbs up>

Quote Originally Posted by BigTransformerTrev View Post
    It rained! After over 2 months it rained on our farm!

Only 18ml so not much, but damn, after 2 months of dry scorching heat we’ll take it!
    Congrats mate. Great too here. Also good to see some posting in this thread. Wish it received more action than the venting thread does as we need more positives.

Quote Originally Posted by Sinnertwin View Post
    Yay! We've had rain constantly for a while now, great to see you getting some your way

Quote Originally Posted by GoktimusPrime View Post
    Hurrah!

I don't enjoy the rain but I am loving the coolness. I hate the heat. Absolutely hate it. Downside is that my Tai Chi classes will probably be cancelled (the downsides to training outdoors in parks), and the Karate Dojo that I recently started training at is doing grading tests this week (which I'm not doing) so... looks like my training schedule's gonna be taking a back seat this week.

Still, sounds like great news for farmers. <thumbs up>
    Quote Originally Posted by Raider View Post
    Congrats mate. Great too here. Also good to see some posting in this thread. Wish it received more action than the venting thread does as we need more positives.
    Cheers guys

Ended up getting another 12ml over that night so 30ml all up. Very welcome indeed, though we need a solid week of rain like that to make even a little difference to the subsoil moisture level. Still, happy to get something at least.

Quote Originally Posted by Sinnertwin View Post
    I had a giggle about that too.
    Dovie'andi se tovya sagain