I've been reading a book about the habits of the uber-rich lately, and part of it got me thinking. I'm not a huge car person (or art, or wine, or pretty much anything else that gets used as a mega-rich status symbol), so it'd be a struggle for me to choose a flashy/show-off-y car. If I somehow ended up stupidly wealthy and had to pick one I'd probably end up doing something stupid like just choosing a car I could make look like one of the Transformers I grew up watching as a kid, and call it a day. I'd be a pretty lame rich person, I guess.

Anyway, that in turn got me thinking...I don't think we have a 'favourite/sexiest alt-mode' thread yet (apologies if we do and I've missed it). So...how about you?

If you somehow came into stupidly large amounts of money tomorrow, and could get/arrange to acquire any 'can-be-driven-on-the-roads-without-having-the-army-called-on-you' TF-homage vehicle for your very own, what would it be? Or if you wouldn't necessarily want it for your own, what's your favourite civilian-y vehicle TF alt-mode?

Alt-modes like the classic G1 Optimus Freightliner count, as do the various F1-type cars, and motorcycles are fine too, but stuff like Warpath's much-more-fun-than-cars General Motors M551A1 Sheridan ARAAV tank is out. No Cybertronian alt-modes either, 'cos, well, they don't exist.
Any continuity family/series is fine, and you're not limited to just the toy/cartoon/movie - if it's a real car/truck/bike alt-mode then it's in.

What's your favourite TF non-military/civilian alt-mode?