Page 15 of 22 FirstFirst ... 51011121314151617181920 ... LastLast

Thread: TFC Toys Next Project: Superion!

Looks like hollow lower legs to me too but I can live with that. I like the head but I hope it comes with a second alternate one too

I stand impressed.

Silverbolt does look good.

Wonder what the colours would be like, I actually wouldn't mind if they made his Jet mode black or grey, but kept his robot colours white and red. he wouldn't be much of a silver bolt, but his jet mode would probably look better.

I'm sure if there is enough discontent with the heads Dr Wu will make some alternates, I'm not to bothered by it myself. it's a bit plain but that seem the norm with the guys. Hercules head is fairly plain, and Giant has one weird head and one plain one.

Quote Originally Posted by Lord_Zed View Post
    I stand impressed.

Silverbolt does look good.

Wonder what the colours would be like, I actually wouldn't mind if they made his Jet mode black or grey, but kept his robot colours white and red. he wouldn't be much of a silver bolt, but his jet mode would probably look better.

I'm sure if there is enough discontent with the heads Dr Wu will make some alternates, I'm not to bothered by it myself. it's a bit plain but that seem the norm with the guys. Hercules head is fairly plain, and Giant has one weird head and one plain one.
    Agreed, the facial expression is not a deal breaker even if it could be better.

Silverbolt's looking pretty nice; it's unfortunate he seems to suffer the same robot-under-plane syndrome that ROTF Leader Jetfire did. I guess it's unavoidable given how the sleekness of the plane gives you nowhere to hide the robot bits. I hope he doesn't turn out like Universe Silverbolt, whose transformation was basically "fold the plane in half, then unpack the robot attached underneath". Heck, given that Leader Jetfire was compromised to make a power-up mode for Optimus, TFC's Silverbolt could end up being the best of the three.

Their Air Raid is quite interesting, as it introduces a new seeker mould. Maybe TFC can improve on my favourite deluxe mould (Classics Starscream) with a seeker who doesn't have gaping holes in his underside in alt mode.

More pics are up over at TFW. They show what appear to be the final versions of not-Air Raid and not-Fireflight. I must admit they look pretty good. A few small nit picky things but overall I'm impressed.

And I really like how not-Superions feet can be used as stands for the jets. Very cool
    Dovie'andi se tovya sagain

I've been bac and forth with these guys but after looking at these pictures I'm glad I preordered them way back

Quote Originally Posted by theheretic View Post
    I've been bac and forth with these guys but after looking at these pictures I'm glad I preordered them way back
    I'd say I'm Definately gonna pick these guys up, but I'm gonna wait for version 2. That way all the small niggley problems that the fandom find and common about will be fixed and I will be happy
    Dovie'andi se tovya sagain

I'm actually really liking the way these look, but not a fan of this 6th member thingo and the whole $100 pre order price. Could've sworn it was $80 not long ago wasn't it?

Well regardless, not paying that much money, no matter how good it looks. TFC's greed lost me

While cool, I can't justify $100 a piece atm. Even Herc cost me less than that.

I like both of them a lot, lots of paint aps is nice to see, and I quite like the way the foot can be used as a stand, there isn't really much you can do with the foot that wont look silly on a jet.

The only thing i'm not a fan of are those missile guns, I like that they have missiles, but as guns they are a bit bland. Maybe they need a Dr Wu pistol set.