Page 8 of 22 FirstFirst ... 34567891011121318 ... LastLast

Thread: TFC Toys Next Project: Superion!

Indeed I now have a conundrum on my hands. Menasor will be mine. No question there. But how do I go about Superion??? I was gonna hold off and get the TFC one, but now I'm wondering which one will likely go better with the FP stunticons?? Scale wise TFC's might be a bit to big, Menasor might look better next to DOTM w/FP add on Superion.

He'd be cheaper too. You see my dilemma.
    Dovie'andi se tovya sagain

Quote Originally Posted by Trent View Post
    Indeed I now have a conundrum on my hands. Menasor will be mine. No question there. But how do I go about Superion??? I was gonna hold off and get the TFC one, but now I'm wondering which one will likely go better with the FP stunticons?? Scale wise TFC's might be a bit to big, Menasor might look better next to DOTM w/FP add on Superion.

I am on 'Wait and see' mode when it comes to TFC Superion. It's not a factor until we have more information in regards to size and sculpt style. This will determine if they can fit with classics or not.

At this point, I am sticking to my FP upgraded Superion but if TFC's makes more reveals and it looks really good, then the game plan will change.

Out of curiousity, how tall is FP upgraded Superion? Menasor is gonna come in at 11.5 inches. From what ican gather superions a little shorter?

Comparison pics via Seibertron :

Quote Originally Posted by Trent View Post

I imagine Menasor probably will look more at home next to the upgraded Superion as they (the upgrade set and Menasor) will both be FP products.

I feel pretty certain that TFC's Superion will be a bit bigger and the design aesthetic a little different to FP's.

Oddly enough this doesn't bother me so much as if the individual bots are good then I will get them, and so far it is looking good.

While I like the DOTM FP upgrade Superion, the individual robot components are all pretty terrible (except the A10ish one), so I'd rather a combiner composed oh cool looking robots hence why I chose Maketoys Giant over Hercules.

It seems like TFC may have increased their attention to detail on the individual robot toys compared to Hercules, we'll see though. if so though then I will be happy even if Superion is a bit bigger. He is made of jets and will need the extra heft as he will likely be out numbered 3 to one.

Quote Originally Posted by SuspectimusPrime View Post
    Comparison pics via Seibertron :
    *snip*
    Hehe, I could totally replicate that shot...

6 members? Crap.

Where does it say that?

http://i607.photobucket.com/albums/t...92162583_n.jpg

Apparently the writing on the board says he will be made up of six members...

Quote Originally Posted by Sutton View Post
    http://i607.photobucket.com/albums/t...92162583_n.jpg

Apparently the writing on the board says he will be made up of six members...
    Could it be a typo? - As I don't know how that'd even work, engineering-wise.
    Also, I think that is the 1st official photo of this upcoming set that has had actual coloured examples rather than the grey prototypes!