Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: Platinum Edition Grimlock (Vs Bruticus) images

Grimlock vs Bruticus Platinum has just gone up on BBTS for pre-order - $99, shipping in July

Might have to sit in POL until Platinum Predaking can hop on the plane with it.

Quote Originally Posted by serialmonkey View Post
    Grimlock vs Bruticus Platinum has just gone up on BBTS for pre-order - $99, shipping in July

Might have to sit in POL until Platinum Predaking can hop on the plane with it.
    How much is shipping? Sounds ok if it's less than retail here.

Via USPS Express Mail it's $23.99 plus $6.00 a pound - so that's $99 + $23.99 + ($6 * 3.92) = $146.51 USD.

Might work out cheaper to wait until TRU get it locally .... but I'm not convinced enough to risk my local TRU getting many anyway ;-)

On BBTS site, this set shipping to Australia is USPS Air Mail $36.99USD so $99USD+36.99USD = $150AUD

Same crap, not even cheap, still can get the Bruticus around $99 and Grimlock around $50.

Quote Originally Posted by Freya View Post
    On BBTS site, this set shipping to Australia is USPS Air Mail $36.99USD so $99USD+36.99USD = $150AUD

Same crap, not even cheap, still can get the Bruticus around $99 and Grimlock around $50.
    Depends on if you want the FOC colours for Bruticus, or the puke-worthy G2 colour scheme. Personally, I don't think it's bad value, all things considered. The FOC colours don't appeal to me, and the G2 colours looked awful to me even as a 10-or-so year old.

Find me a G1 coloured Bruticus for under $100 shipped, and then I guess I'll call the BBTS pricing average.

Quote Originally Posted by millhouse View Post
    Depends on if you want the FOC colours for Bruticus, or the puke-worthy G2 colour scheme. Personally, I don't think it's bad value, all things considered. The FOC colours don't appeal to me, and the G2 colours looked awful to me even as a 10-or-so year old.

Find me a G1 coloured Bruticus for under $100 shipped, and then I guess I'll call the BBTS pricing average.
    G2 colours are fantastic. Retail version looked like it fell face first out of the ugly tree and hit every branch on the way down

And yeah, not paying those prices.
    Dovie'andi se tovya sagain

As much as it looks nice, do I really need another Bruticus? I already own 3 versions. And theprice is a bit too steep for me. Maybe if I see it cheaper, maybe half that price in stores I might bite. Not bad for people who don't own either.

I just managed to kill my retail-coloured Bruticus while attempting to paint it up into game-accurate colours, so the timing on this is pretty sweet for my needs

I got one of the platinum grimlocks off eBay and was afraid it could of been a KO but it appears to be legit. The gold to me is very gold.. A little too gold for my liking I may dull it down a little but hey it was $15

RK have him listed for $109.9O US. ($126.26 AUD)
    http://www.robotkingdom.com/services...s&CatID=41_330