Page 19 of 19 FirstFirst ... 9141516171819

Thread: Collector Club Subscription figures Series 2 - details and reveals

Quote Originally Posted by griffin View Post
    Chromedome should be arriving at Australian houses now, as I got mine on Saturday.

With just Rewind (black) left to be released in the next couple weeks, the mystery figure has always been suspected to be Eject (blue)... and here's one on ebay by Seibertron's owner proving it to be true.
    My Chromedome arrived today, but I noticed no mention of the minicon in the bio, or even what his name is. I also had trouble fitting the micron in his hand to use as a gun
    On the lookout for MISB Headmaster Highbrow, Takara or Hasbro. I'm sure I could make you a sweet deal!

The final figure of Series 2 is now arriving at American homes (Rewind), with the bonus figure... Eject. (it is finally official)

Rewind is the black one, Eject is the blue one... both from the Japanese exclusive mould of Rumble and Frenzy from the United series. (it was planned for release by Hasbro as well during the 2010 yellow-box series, but ended up being cancelled like many final wave toys)

So, has anyone not received their Chromedome yet?
    I'm starting to get a little concerned given I live in the general Sydney area and some people received theirs a much as nearly 2 weeks ago.
    My Fan interview with Big Trev

my original collection from when I was more impressionable.
    My Current Collection Pics (Changing on occasion)

Nah, I'd be worried.... mine even survived change of address and has been here for ages

I just noticed that Seibertron has photos of the (spoiler alert!) Eject mystery figure. But the biocard is just..... bizarre! I won't spoil it for those who prefer to wait for theirs to arrive, but it definitely doesn't seem to be IDW continuity unless I've missed an issue, and is set far, far, far into the future (post G1, maybe even post Beast Wars).

Is there something obvious that I've missed here? I still haven't read the Subscription Series 3 comic yet - is that where his fate is described?
    On the lookout for MISB Headmaster Highbrow, Takara or Hasbro. I'm sure I could make you a sweet deal!

Yeah it's not a IDW continuity figure, neither is their Chromedome or Rewind. He's from another alt reality that's been featured in the club's comics and bios.

Quote Originally Posted by reillyd View Post
    I just noticed that Seibertron has photos of the (spoiler alert!) Eject mystery figure. But the biocard is just..... bizarre! I won't spoil it for those who prefer to wait for theirs to arrive, but it definitely doesn't seem to be IDW continuity unless I've missed an issue, and is set far, far, far into the future (post G1, maybe even post Beast Wars).
    The Timelines universe and the IDW universe are completely different. It is a neat bio.

Yeah, what Sky Shadow and Paulbot said. FunPub are doing homages to a number of contemporary and popular characters, but slotting them within their own universe.