Page 4 of 5 FirstFirst ... 2345 LastLast

Thread: 30th Anniversary toy listing

Yep, nothing on the box, but until Hasbro releases a list, we won't know for sure if we never end up seeing 16 or 17 on any boxes (because First Edition Optimus is supposed to be 14, but doesn't have anything on its box).

Numbers 16 & 17 look like they're the Protectobot two & three packs.

As long as photos verify those two, that's the list finished then.

I finally found a photo of Evolutions Optimus, showing the 23 of 30.

Just when you thought Hasbro couldn't stuff this concept up any more... along comes the icing on the cake.

They forgot to print number 14 on the First Edition Optimus box, so to make up for it, they've printed number 28 on the Silver Knight First Edition Optimus box... despite the Silver Knight Flip & Change Optimus already having number 28 printed on it's box.

So the Thrilling 30 has now becomes the Thrilling 31.

Quote Originally Posted by griffin View Post
    Just when you thought Hasbro couldn't stuff this concept up any more... along comes the icing on the cake.

They forgot to print number 14 on the First Edition Optimus box, so to make up for it, they've printed number 28 on the Silver Knight First Edition Optimus box... despite the Silver Knight Flip & Change Optimus already having number 28 printed on it's box.

So the Thrilling 30 has now becomes the Thrilling 31.
    That is just piss poor. Well done Hasbro on giving one of your massive franchises the respect and attention it deserves.

I updated the icon collage last night, with all the toys I currently have.
    The remaining ones I have on order or are currently on the way, so will update it with all but one in a couple weeks time (and the remaining icon - Amazon's Slog - in December).

Big version can be seen here

All but two will be from my own collection, or photographed by me in person. One was taken from the internet (7 of 30), the other submitted by another member (5 of 30).

Updated the collage today and included titles to each... which has updated the inserted image in the post above.

The remaining two aren't likely to be added for another two months.

Nice work there.
    Shame about the whole 11,12,13,15... 26,27,28,28,29,30 business.

Megatran Guest

^ TRULY TRAGIC.

It would have been good to have a greater spread of characters. Instead Optimus makes an appearance 9 (?) times. A missed opportunity.

Knowing what we know now, which character(s) ought to be included that aren't on the list?

Hasbro at BotCon said that they would eventually release an official checklist for the 30 of 30 commemoration toys, and today they did (on Facebook).

And just when you thought they couldn't screw it up any more, they go and swap out one of the items, giving us 32 official items on the list of 30.
    Number 14 was on a press release at the start off the year as being the First Edition Optimus Prime, but now, it is the Walmart Stinger 3-pack.
    And number 28 has been put on the boxes of two different toys, Silver Knight Smash & Change Optimus and Silver Knight First Edition Optimus. (this new list is only acknowledging the Silver Knight First Edition Optimus in the 28 spot)

Sheesh... so much potential for the concept, but so little going right for it...
    Limited to just Hasbro America and Hasbro HK.
    Several toys released on the list that were identical or had a negligible difference to a previous toy.
    Some random items included, while other ones from a set not included.
    The number order is way off from the release order.