Thread: JAN-MAR Japanese Adventure & QTransformers

Default JAN-MAR Japanese Adventure & QTransformers

Posted on TFW from Robotkingdom are listings for Adventure (RID) toys and Q-Transformers toys, with some early promotional images...

Transformers Adventure
    Available in Jan 2016
    Takara Transformers TAV-36 Decepticon Fracture (Hasbro Warrior)
    Takara Transformers TAV-37 Megatronus (Hasbro Warrior)
    Takara Transformers TED-16 Big Thunder Hoof (Hasbro 3-step)
    Takara Transformers TED-17 Quick Bumblebee (a new 1-step that looks to transform like Sideswipe)

Available in Feb 2016
    Takara Transformers TED-18 Big Drift (Hasbro 3-step)
    Takara Transformers TED-19 SpringLoad (new 1-step)

Available in March 2016
    Takara Transformers TAV-38 Thunderrhoof (Hasbro Warrior)
    Takara Transformers TAV-39 Quillfire (Hasbro Warrior)

Q-Transformers
    Available in Jan 2016
    Takara Transformers QTF-07 Ironhide (new)
    Takara Transformers QTF-08 Jetfire (redeco Starscream with new head)
    Takara Transformers QTFS02 Decepticon Set (re-release of Soundwave, Megatron, Shockwave)

Available in March 2016
    Takara Transformers QTF-09 Ratchet (redeco Ironhide)
    Takara Transformers QTF-10 Grimlock (redeco Movie Bumblebee with new head)
    Takara Transformers QTFS-03 Decepticon Jets Set (re-release of Starscream, Thundercracker, Skywarp)

PRAISE DORADUS!! A SPRINGLOAD FIGURE!!
    heh sorry, now that I got that out of my system.
    interesting that these guys are revealed so soon after their comic-con announcements. and with Springload in particular not even having been officially revealed by Hasbro yet. shame we can't get a look at their decos right now to see how they differ from Hasbro (except Fracture?) but I guess there is enough time for that to be shown before these things will show up here.

That Springload is adorable, even with the sharp teeth, tiny little psycopathic frog (WITH A LOT OF KIDDLE ON HIS BACK) but his vehicle mode doesn't seem at all accurate to the show, but that could just be the angle, the lack of paint or detail. etc.
    shame he is only a one-step but I guess hoping for anything more for him would be too much. although, grasping at straws here. it's interesting that Springload is listed as part of the Easy Dynamic series (TED) while other figures without warrior class versions (Fixit and Underbite) had their One-Steps released as part of the main Adventure line (TAV) could a warrior Springload be on the way? TELL ME SPIRITS OF DORADUS! I AM WORTHY!!

The Q transformers are cute as always. kind of crazy to hear the Grimlock is a redeco of Bumblebe. just not a sentence one would expect to hear.

Images of some of the January items have been teased on twitter by TFyuki, showing some of the minor colour differences added to the Japanese versions.

TAV36 (warrior) Fracture.

TED16 (3-step) Big Thunderhoof.

More images of some January Adventure/Easy Dynamic toys - Quick Bumblebee (the new 1-step) and Warrior Fracture.

Some official images from TakaraTomyMall of February Adventure/EasyDynamic toys, showing us the added paint apps to the Hasbro versions.

Adventure (Warrior) Megatronus.
    Easy Dynamic (3-step) Big Drift.
    Easy Dynamic (1-step) Springload.

Some official images of the March Adventure toys - Warrior sized Thunderhoof and Quillfire.