Thread: FS: Older anime figures

Default FS: Older anime figures

Not sure if there are any anime fans here, but it's impossible to get rid of these things in Aus..

I've got a few anime figures for sale. Due to the general nature of anime figures, some of them are probably aren't suitable to link images to here, so if you're interested in anything on the list, shoot me a PM and I'll send some pics. All are MIB. The boxes have been opened for inspection when I originally bought them. They were then put back into their boxes, and stored away from sunlight, etc. A few of these are quite rare and originally sold out within a couple of weeks of release. They were all bought from HLJ - and are not fakes/bootlegs. I still have invoices for the majority of them for validity if required. I'm flexible on price for most of these, so I'm happy if anyone wants to make an offer (especially on multiples.) Postage not included.

Ahh My Goddess Belldandy Goddess costume Version (Kotobukiya) $120
    Air Gear Creator's Labo Simca (Yamato) SOLD
    Ikki Tousen 1/7 Ryomu Shimei Dragon Destiny DVD jacket version $55
    Ikki Tousen 1/7 Kanu Uncho Dragon Destiny DVD Jacket version $55
    Kanon 1/8 Mai Kawasumi (Kotobukiya) $35
    K-On! 1/8 Ui Hirasawa (Alter) $35
    Mai Z-Hime(Mai Otome) 1/7 Akane Soir Master Robe Version (Griffon Enterpries) $65
    To Love Ru 1/8 Lala Satalin Deviluke (Good Smile Company) $75
    The Melancholy of Haruhi Suzumiya - Yuki Nagato(Konami figure Series) $25
    The Melancholy of Haruhi Suzumiya - Haruhi Suzumiya(Konami figure Series) $25
    The Melancholy of Haruhi Suzumiya - Mikuru Asahina(Konami figure Series) $25
    The Melancholy of Haruhi Suzumiya 1/8 Ryoko Asakura (Good Smile Company/Max Factory) $45
    The Melancholy of Haruhi Suzumiya 1/8 Haruhi Suzumiya (Good Smile Company/Max Factory) $35
    The Melancholy of Haruhi Suzumiya 1/6 Mikuru Asahina Nurse version (Ateliar Sai)(plastic tray slight yellowing - but figure is fine) $25
    The Melancholy of Haruhi Suzumiya Mikuru Asahina Waitress version (Kaiyodo) $35

Thanks for looking!
    Last edited by TAAUBlaster; 15th February 2015 at 02:27 PM.

Air Gear Simca has been sold!

Dunno where you are in QLD but if you contact Zombster (in Brisbane) they may at least be able to point you in the right direction with their mainly anime customer demographic. I was able to off load a couple comic figures I had at a local comic store coz they knew a couple people who'd be interested in my stuff. Maybe you can find luck like that?

Cool, thanks for the idea! I'll try to get in contact with them

Bump

Lowered some prices. I'm happy to listen to reasonable offers if you find the prices are a little high. Discounts for multiple items.