G’day Folks,

I’ve spent a long time in the shadows and I thought Its about time to officially join in.

I’m too young to have watched the original G1 cartoon series in the 80s, but I got saw it as G2 reruns in the 90s.

My only original surviving transformers from this time is the Aerialbots team. My Dad says I was obsessed with the Concorde.
I had a Sludge but my brother destroyed him.
I’ve found out later in life that I have a few surviving G2 jets and micromasters.

I loved the beast wars series, but missed out on the third season due to high school time constraints. I skipped the whole Unicron trilogy.

My first significant toy purchase in a long times came in the form of alternators sideswipe. He was a dodge viper, I couldn’t resist it.
This sparked a resurgence in transforms for me. I hunted down my old transformers Sludge was so wrecked that he was binned and I slowly recovered all my aerialbots. Some required some TLC as my brother had gotten to them too. But a few repro labels, paint, basic ingenuity for fix broken parts, ebay hunts for guns, hands and feet, I managed to get Superion back to his former glory. He sits in pride of place on my desk at home.

It was also around this time that Target had a sale and I picked up MP4, my first Optimus prime.

The hunt to restore Superion was so much fun that I started the hunt for sludge. I found him on Ebay in America. For what he is, he is one of the more expensive figures I own, but totally worth it.
Sludge arrived about the same time as the first live action move.
I wasn’t interested in the toys at first, except that I felt I should at least get one figure from the movie line. That figure was Cliffjumper
I eventually collected the full movie cast and from there started collecting heavily, including Generations, CHUG what ever it is now, Animated, Prime, select third party, and some RiD.

2014 was a significant year as I got to meet Peter Cullen at Supanova in Brisbane as he Signed MP4.
From one Optimus to another, “Optimus you have been officiated”

My collecting has settled a bit due to financial constraints and lately I’ve been trying to cull some of the excess figures that I bought when I was full boar collecting. So yes, I will have stuff for sale.
But in searching I also rediscovered some gems and customs projects that id forgotten about and thought I share.

Anyway, that intro went a little longer than I anticipated.