Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: G1 Decepticon Cassettes Review

Default G1 Decepticon Cassettes Review

I've done a review on Rumble, Frenzy, Laserbeak, Buzzsaw and Ratbat.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=aJt3V4pcmzw

why have you done a review for Rumble, Frenzy, Laserbeak, Buzzsaw and Ratbat?

Hekhekhek, Have the same problem with Frenzy/Rumble - they tend to have that bent head due to the spring inside. Er. GOk... I have a ratbat which instead of sticker decals, the tape details are painted on... do I have an original or is this one of those KOs? ... and yeah I lost the ears grrrrrr. I m hunting for it indeed in ebay.
    Wanted AM partner Vanguard, Myclones Dirge, G1 Victory Leo, e-hobby Dark scream ( the black version), e-hobby Magnificus
    Parts- AM partner Basher-side guns, G1 Actionmaster Elite Windmill's blades[I][B]

Not necessarily a KO but there was a variant Ratbat that had painted details instead of stickers.

According to the TF Variants page the sticker version came with gold weapons whereas the painted version came with silver weapons. My one is the sticker version w/ gold weapons.

A ok thanks, good to know then. Ive got both versions but the one in Phils ( sticker version) is more complete, ears and all accessories, whereas the print one here has none. Im planning to do an ear transplant though once their united as I prefer the printed one better. BTW where's part 2 with the rest of the cassettes?
    Wanted AM partner Vanguard, Myclones Dirge, G1 Victory Leo, e-hobby Dark scream ( the black version), e-hobby Magnificus
    Parts- AM partner Basher-side guns, G1 Actionmaster Elite Windmill's blades[I][B]

...that's gonna happen when I get the rest of the cassettes! I have Overkill... and erm... that's it. Don't have Beastbox or Squawktalk as they were never sold in Australia. Need Slugfest! So yeah, don't hold your breath for part 2 any time soon. But considering how long we waited for Warcraft III (and god was it disappointing) and that we're still waiting for Starcraft 2... ;p

Liege, could you please see if Painted tape Ratbat fits normally in Soundwave's 'flat' chest cassette door?

I suspect that you have the same Ratbat as myself. If it does fit inside an original G1 Soundwave's chest then that means that I have a KO. If it doesn't then the Ratbat we own (painted cassette) may be an official Hasbro mold recast version.
    ________
    SHEMALE BRAZILIAN
    Last edited by kup; 22nd March 2011 at 02:34 PM.

It does kup, I actually have my 2nd slugfest and my 2nd ( painted) ratbat in My reissue Soundwaves chest instead of the original tapes he comes with. just to be different... plus they dont have their respective weapons anyway. Until I make the ratbat transplant I'll keep him in cassette mode.

So Ratbat does fit inside an normal Soundwave (Not Hasbro 'Soundblaster' reissue)?

If that's the case that finalizes my Ratbat as a KO. It fits in a Soundblaster chest if but doesn't on a normal Soundwave chest
    ________
    Www..Fucktube.Com
    Last edited by kup; 22nd March 2011 at 02:34 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by GoktimusPrime View Post
    But considering how long we waited for Warcraft III (and god was it disappointing) and that we're still waiting for Starcraft 2... ;p
    wait a minute, Warcraft III wasn't that disappointing, I still play it sort of... along with Starcraft

at least battle.net didn't cost a subscription fee